Cristiano Ronaldo (207 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Glazers put United up for sell.

Had this discussion with a friend the other day. If conversations internally don’t work, speaking out loud is probably the best thing to do in order to change the club. It seems that it has worked.

Ronaldo is far from perfect but if I was a United fan, knowing how the Glazers are leading the club, I’d be grateful for Ronaldo’s interview.

May 26, 2016
Glazers put United up for sell.

Had this discussion with a friend the other day. If conversations internally don’t work, speaking out loud is probably the best thing to do in order to change the club. It seems that it has worked.

Ronaldo is far from perfect but if I was a United fan, knowing how the Glazers are leading the club, I’d be grateful for Ronaldo’s interview.
The Glazers potentially selling had very little to do with Ronaldo or the interview for that matter . Its been in the talkings for a good while. It might have made it easier for them to do it tho, given the shitshow that interview created lol

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Amount of money which third level club offer should not be affected him. his income from social media and advertising alongside his brands are enough to not care about earning from football. Benfica or MLS most likely will be the last destination of his career before he hang up boots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)