Cristiano Ronaldo (100 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Utd is the most toxic club and environment I've seen in my lifetime.

They literally go through the same cycle over and over again since SAF left.

They get a new manager, sign some 'exciting' players, start well, drop off, find a person or a couple of them to blame, then sack the manager, hire a new one, sign some more players etc.

The club is in it's longest run without a trophy in over 5 decades. They've blamed Di Maria, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Pogba, De Gea, now Ronaldo. Same story over and over again.

Ronaldo wanted to leave in the summer, begged them to let him go amid family problems too. ETH said he can't let him go, he is very important for him. As soon as the season started he acts as a tough guy by benching Ronaldo (who was very good last year) and treating him as an 18 year old. He then suspends him, then starts him and gives him the captain's armband and then again benches him.

CR didn't say a single thing in that interview that if I was a Utd fan wouldn't have liked to hear. Facts from start to finish.

Utd fans and players have the perfect opportunity to pile on the Glazers now and force them out of the club for good, but again they can't see further than their nose.

I don't doubt Ronaldo's words come from a personal, egotistical standpoint. Doesn't make him any less right.

Fans from the outside think he's doing something wrong and unprofessional, that Utd is just another club going through a difficult period etc., but they're not. The only thing holding them afloat is still the allure they built with SAF and all the sponsorships they signed over the years. That's slowly running out too.

More and more clubs are getting smarter and better in EPL and that TV money is only getting bigger. For years now they've been selling 10 plus players every summer and replacing them with 3-4. Glazers are literally just saving money on them.

But I'm sure THIS time all their problems will be solved once the usual suspect leaves the club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Utd is the most toxic club and environment I've seen in my lifetime.

They literally go through the same cycle over and over again since SAF left.

They get a new manager, sign some 'exciting' players, start well, drop off, find a person or a couple of them to blame, then sack the manager, hire a new one, sign some more players etc.

The club is in it's longest run without a trophy in over 5 decades. They've blamed Di Maria, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Pogba, De Gea, now Ronaldo. Same story over and over again.

Ronaldo wanted to leave in the summer, begged them to let him go amid family problems too. ETH said he can't let him go, he is very important for him. As soon as the season started he acts as a tough guy by benching Ronaldo (who was very good last year) and treating him as an 18 year old. He then suspends him, then starts him and gives him the captain's armband and then again benches him.

CR didn't say a single thing in that interview that if I was a Utd fan wouldn't have liked to hear. Facts from start to finish.

Utd fans and players have the perfect opportunity to pile on the Glazers now and force them out of the club for good, but again they can't see further than their nose.

I don't doubt Ronaldo's words come from a personal, egotistical standpoint. Doesn't make him any less right.

Fans from the outside think he's doing something wrong and unprofessional, that Utd is just another club going through a difficult period etc., but they're not. The only thing holding them afloat is still the allure they built with SAF and all the sponsorships they signed over the years. That's slowly running out too.

More and more clubs are getting smarter and better in EPL and that TV money is only getting bigger. For years now they've been selling 10 plus players every summer and replacing them with 3-4. Glazers are literally just saving money on them.

But I'm sure THIS time all their problems will be solved once the usual suspect leaves the club.
What if he would have been benched at Juve and did that against the club and ->coach<-

Its simply unprofessional, his ego is too big

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
What if he would have been benched at Juve and did that against the club and ->coach<-

Not to forget it was him who decided to go to United in the first place.

There’s always two sides of a story and right now is it only coming from Ronaldo’s point of view.

He might be right in most of his critics concerning the club, but he’s no angel himself in terms of how he handled all this.

- - - Updated - - -

Hes pathetic human excrement. We shouldnt forget how he moaned when SL was announced. Terrible pundit. Wasnt he a coach at Valenica at one point, that kept losing games with 4-5 goals difference? I find it funny how Bayern fans are always jumping on every bit of news about Ronaldo. Yes, he raped you plenty of times. Move on already.

- - - Updated - - -

All about perception. To him ridding a bench is humiliation. If your boss took your project and gave it to one of your colleagues, I guess you wouldnt be too happy about it. But like you said he has means to move on. Im enjoying the mess hes gonna leave behind though.
For posting a video to hear what people with a different POV thinks about this? :shifty:

Funny is the thing how most neutrals think Ronaldo is in the wrong here, but sure what makes you sleep at night.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not to forget it was him who decided to go to United in the first place.

There’s always two sides of a story and right now is it only coming from Ronaldo’s point of view.

He might be right in most of his critics concerning the club, but he’s no angel himself in terms of how he handled all this.

- - - Updated - - -

For posting a video to hear what people with a different POV thinks about this? :shifty:

Funny is the thing how most neutrals think Ronaldo is in the wrong here, but sure what makes you sleep at night.
Utd has been a shithole since Ferguson left. So many players and coaches went through the club. I am not saying hes right how he dealt with situation but the blame lies on Utd as well for finding themselves in this position. They bought 36 yo diva, a great player once and probably still can bang tons of goals but his decline has been noticeable. This is not the way any serious club should operate, let alone someone of their stature. I like him as a player but you could have seen this situation coming.

Its not only about your video, anything Ronaldo related is bound to get negative feedback, first by Barcelona fans, which is understandable to some extent and then Bayern fans, which I find strange.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Utd has been a shithole since Ferguson left. So many players and coaches went through the club. I am not saying hes right how he dealt with situation but the blame lies on Utd as well for finding themselves in this position. They bought 36 yo diva, a great player once and probably still can bang tons of goals but his decline has been noticeable. This is not the way any serious club should operate, let alone someone of their stature. I like him as a player but you could have seen this situation coming.

Its not only about your video, anything Ronaldo related is bound to get negative feedback, first by Barcelona fans, which is understandable to some extent and then Bayern fans, which I find strange.
Why do you care about that, are you emotionally invested in Ronaldo since it's bothering you that much? That's what I'd say is strange.

Nothing personal, just wondering. :p

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Different situations. Juventus never was this toxic, Ronaldo never was treated badly etc.

What is professional? It's a two way street and I agree if Man Utd did everything right, but they acted unprofessionally towards him and many other players in the past so it's fair game imo. I know if I was a Utd fan I wouldn't mind anything he said in that interview.

Also, it's funny how ETH doesn't get any 'ruins players' shouts. When a player plays badly under Mourinho, Simeone, Allegri, Ancelotti even a year or two ago it's them, the manager's fault. They ruin players.

But Utd have been just as shit and players have been just as shit with ETH as they've been with Ole. Yet nothing. I guess it will come later

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Different situations. Juventus never was this toxic, Ronaldo never was treated badly etc.

What is professional? It's a two way street and I agree if Man Utd did everything right, but they acted unprofessionally towards him and many other players in the past so it's fair game imo. I know if I was a Utd fan I wouldn't mind anything he said in that interview.

Also, it's funny how ETH doesn't get any 'ruins players' shouts. When a player plays badly under Mourinho, Simeone, Allegri, Ancelotti even a year or two ago it's them, the manager's fault. They ruin players.

But Utd have been just as shit and players have been just as shit with ETH as they've been with Ole. Yet nothing. I guess it will come later
He might have impacted the team spirit of his team. He suicide bombed himself

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why do you care about that, are you emotionally invested in Ronaldo since it's bothering you that much? That's what I'd say is strange.

Nothing personal, just wondering. :p
Well you can deduct from very few posts I make in this thread, whether Im invested or not. But Bayern fans surely dislike him. He scored few goals against u, sure. Messi did as well. But I guess Messi raped you more elegantly, as opposed to drilling like Ronaldo. :lol:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Sure, until the next news about Ronaldo that will get you triggered again, like the rest of the Bayern's fanbase.
Damn is it you Ronaldo? :shifty:

You really seems sour here just because some of us have a different point of view. It's funny how you mention all the millions of Bayern fans hating Ronaldo, I've seen many who's of a different opinion of me. How do you explain this then?

Like I mentioned many times and will do it again just for you because you're so angry tonight: I always respected the footballer Ronaldo, he has been the best along with Messi for nearly 15 years. A magnificent footballer and surely one of the best of all time.

But there's just something about his persona and his antics I don't like, just like you might not like player X or Y for this particular thing.

I guess you can compare it to Zlatan, often you loves him or you think he's kinda a douche. I respect Ronaldo way more though as he has so many records in the CL, national team and domestic leagues.

Zlatan got great records as well, but just not in this tier.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2:

U so triggered by poor little ego-tripping Ronnie. Very very SAD.
If I'm triggered by this are you then triggered if someone ain't throating Allegri? :boh:

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

You really seems sour here just because some of us have a different point of view. It's funny how you mention all the millions of Bayern fans hating Ronaldo, I've seen many who's of a different opinion of me. How do you explain this then?

Like I mentioned many times and will do it again just for you because you're so angry tonight: I always respected the footballer Ronaldo, he has been the best along with Messi for nearly 15 years. A magnificent footballer and surely one of the best of all time.

But there's just something about his persona and his antics I don't like, just like you might not like player X or Y for this particular thing.

I guess you can compare it to Zlatan, often you loves him or you think he's kinda a douche. I respect Ronaldo way more though as he has so many records in the CL, national team and domestic leagues.

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm triggered by this are you then triggered if someone ain't throating Allegri? :boh:
This guy :rofl:

Strickland

May 17, 2019

- - - Updated - - -

Y, Ronaldo has legendary work ethic, very gifted technically and no doubt is a one of the greatest footballers of his generation, but for me also his persona is very off putting and Ive never been a fan of the guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)