Cristiano Ronaldo (121 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Manchester United literally pay him his salary for being respectful. I can guarantee that this is a contractual obligation of Ronaldo. And he has violated his contract.

Apart from that you fail to grasp that United is paying this person millions for kicking against a ball. It's not some Brazilian dude from the favelas toiling away in the mud of the Amazon trying to find gold for his company and telling the world of the inhumane conditions he is working in. That Ronaldo even has the audacity to be disrespectful is a slap in the face of everyone trying to earn a living under dire circumstances.

It's utter garbage behaviour.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo is earning a million dollars a week.

He is not "suffering".
Bruh, I'm not failing to grasp anything - I'm well aware he's most likely breaching his contract, and yes he's paid millions to do a dream job.

Obviously what I mentioned about employees being miserable doesn't apply to Ronaldo. He's a multi-millionaire playing football. My point is that people treat companies like sacred entities that you can't criticize publicly. Idk about your experience but I've worked in places that would be much better if people spoke their mind rather than just take the shit they're given.

Many will view this interview as a bitch move and I can see why but I have to give some respect to the anal rapist on this one. It takes some balls to risk your career like that, time will tell if he gets a better opportunity elsewhere or fucks off to some mediocre league.

- - - Updated - - -

CR7 is also desperate. He doesn't want to lose his place as all time CL top scorer

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Apr 12, 2004
he said that if the old fart was keeping up with training then something was wrong at juve

which is some obvious bullshit since that "old fart" always had a brilliant physical condition, even at that age. at the '18 world cup he had one of the best physical condition of all players, of course he could keep up with trainings, it would have been scandalous if he couldn't lol. old fart my ass, you can say a lot of things about cr but this? nah

he is just pushing his anti-juve agenda. our own cassano
I took it as his (Ronaldo's) inability to keep up today, as some are telling him to "come home," which, is Portugal, but mean Juve. There would be zero reason to have him on your squad at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

CR7 is also desperate. He doesn't want to lose his place as all time CL top scorer
Anyone who cares about individual records instead of team ones is a fucking fag.

- - - Updated - - -

If you really look into it and "translate" what he said in the best possible way, you could claim his words were more or less okayish.

But the entire intent of the interview was saying United sucks. It's a player listing everything that goes wrong at the club he plays for. It is incredibly disloyal behaviour from an employee who earns millions.

He's right in that Ten Hag has used him to score easy points. But that's how the world works. Ronaldo is 37 years old. He should know that shit like this happens and just get on with doing his job. Which, again, he is paid enormous amounts of money to do. Maybe the club could have been a bit more forthcoming with the death of his newborn son. But the fact is people with every day jobs go through the same tragedies and their employers don't always respond well either. And often those people have nothing to fall back on. Ronaldo does not get to escape the realities of life, simply because he is Ronaldo.

There is zero excuse for his behaviour.
Father Time is undefeated, he needs to learn that. Agree with Gobert.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you really look into it and "translate" what he said in the best possible way, you could claim his words were more or less okayish.

But the entire intent of the interview was saying United sucks. It's a player listing everything that goes wrong at the club he plays for. It is incredibly disloyal behaviour from an employee who earns millions.

He's right in that Ten Hag has used him to score easy points. But that's how the world works. Ronaldo is 37 years old. He should know that shit like this happens and just get on with doing his job. Which, again, he is paid enormous amounts of money to do. Maybe the club could have been a bit more forthcoming with the death of his newborn son. But the fact is people with every day jobs go through the same tragedies and their employers don't always respond well either. And often those people have nothing to fall back on. Ronaldo does not get to escape the realities of life, simply because he is Ronaldo.

There is zero excuse for his behaviour.
Basically what Gary Neville said today. That United fans agree with almost if not all of what he says, but it's not something a pro does, let alone an experienced one.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The entirety of Tuz went apeshit with what MDL said when he left, and that was 5% as damning as what this clown said.
de ligt left before talking about juventus. it's not even a comparable case

it's like dani alves who posted his shoes he wore during the berlin final while he was technically still a juve player, but what cr did was much longer and more elaborate. never seen anything like that before

Apr 12, 2004
de ligt left before talking about juventus. it's not even a comparable case

it's like dani alves who posted his shoes he wore during the berlin final while he was technically still a juve player, but what cr did was much longer and more elaborate. never seen anything like that before
I agree, that's why I said it was about 5% as damning.

- - - Updated - - -

Cristiano Ronaldo confirmed that he wi retire if Portugal wins the World Cup. [@PiersUncensored]
Go Germany.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I liked the interview. You can of course say its unproffessional what he did, since hes still playing there and you would be right. But as it rarely happens that players talk honestly infront of camera, its all coated in a few layers and here you have one of the greatest football players laying it all down. The part about Wayne Rooney, classic Cris :lol: Hes obviously done at yanited.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank fuck the interviewer left Juventus out of this. For some reason I think Ronaldo would talk shit about us.
He mentioned Allegri as one of the great coaches but what does CR7, multiple CL, Ballon d'or winner know :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a real quote? :lol2:
Fake but good one :lol2:

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Manchester United literally pay him his salary for being respectful. I can guarantee that this is a contractual obligation of Ronaldo. And he has violated his contract.

Apart from that you fail to grasp that United is paying this person millions for kicking against a ball. It's not some Brazilian dude from the favelas toiling away in the mud of the Amazon trying to find gold for his company and telling the world of the inhumane conditions he is working in. That Ronaldo even has the audacity to be disrespectful is a slap in the face of everyone trying to earn a living under dire circumstances.

It's utter garbage behaviour.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo is earning a million dollars a week.

He is not "suffering".
Ronaldo is the biggest name in football and probably all of sport. He has enough power and credibility to push back against the club and coach when they humiliate him and let the press go at him. Very few people ever get to be in this position where they can do something like this. Everyone bends over because of the power disparity not some false sense of loyalty to authority.

If Ronaldo isn't lying about how they've treated him, I am glad he is standing up and giving his side of the story. I don't understand why you think he should just bend over and take whatever they throw at him just because he is rich or its a good salary. United are the biggest club name in football not minnows and they've made millions off of him too. If the club tried to push him out and paint him as trying to leave, and then let the media have a go at him for missing pre-season when they knew he was in the hospital with his daughter and then proceeded to bench him and put him on for last 3 minutes to provoke him to leave, then they're reaping what they have sown. 100% glad he can stand up and tell them to get fucked.

United fans will be divided because they love the club, and management are who currently run the club, but at the same time they see he has a point. Its a more intense version of how we feel about Agnelli & Allegri. You wanna support Juve but these fucks currently own/run Juve so if you want them to fail you want Juve to fail.

And they'll muddy the waters to turn fans against him. You wanna support United then thats Ten Hag, Glazers, Murtough no matter how shitty they treat him and how low they take the club. They are United. No player larger than club. etc..

Watch how many times they conflate the manager with United. Disrespect the manager = disrespect the club. Disrespect the manager = disrespect the fans.

The manager is just another employee who just joined. He is not United.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)