Cristiano Ronaldo (67 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why Allegri throaters always throating? Guess we all have our reasons :boh:

I always had a love-hate relationship to Ronaldo, at times I truly liked him and at other periodes I disliked him big time. Always respected him for his qualities on the field, always disliked him for his ego trips.

You'll find me mocking Messi just as much, Messi and Ronaldo fanboys are equally toxic.
So triggered, muchacho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Last seasons top scorer for United and even with very limited time on the pitch, the guy is their most reliable goalscorer. Bench him if he's rubbish but he's not, and he will keep proving them wrong. What excuse do United have to not play him?

May 26, 2016
Last seasons top scorer for United and even with very limited time on the pitch, the guy is their most reliable goalscorer. Bench him if he's rubbish but he's not, and he will keep proving them wrong. What excuse do United have to not play him?
Ten Hag literally made him captain against Aston Villa 10 days ago and they got pissed on. He has been performing trash all season. Man u play better without him

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Trust me, he's shit now.

He'll always be the top scorer in a bad team as a starter because he takes fucking 80% of the chances.

He can't run in behind, can't dribble, misses sitters and fucks around on the ball. All he can do now is jump really high and stand in the right positions.

Man U are so obviously better without him. Plus in the modern game if one of your players refuses to press you're already fucked.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Trust me, he's shit now.

He'll always be the top scorer in a bad team as a starter because he takes fucking 80% of the chances.

He can't run in behind, can't dribble, misses sitters and fucks around on the ball. All he can do now is jump really high and stand in the right positions.

Man U are so obviously better without him. Plus in the modern game if one of your players refuses to press you're already fucked.
Outscored Harry Kane last season which is not that long ago and did the same here the year prior. There's clearly problems off the pitch affecting him this season.

United are 5th after another round of mega-transfers and this time bringing in Casemiro from Madrid. Ronaldo is not why they're behind Spurs (who actually play CL football) and Newcastle.

They're improving yes but there is a long long way to go because they're coming from far behind. Expectations on Spurs are now higher.

- - - Updated - - -

245721124_137129768641936_50759060679709965_n.jpg

Yeah I'll just leave this here
He missed out on a brilliant partnership with Keane. Wouldnt have needed to defend since Allegri already established a legendary backline for us this season.

May 26, 2016
Yeah they are 1000x better without him

My goodness he’s been their issue for at least a decade now
Indeed.

Ten Hag is improving slowly but surely and the last thing they need is a primadonna "give me the ball or i cry" type of player that insist on making everything about himself. The group will only suffer from fielding him.

Arteta had a similar type of problem with Aubameyang and was correct to get rid of him.

Ten Hag will also be proven correct in the way he dealt with this manchild

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont know why everyone is so surprised by his interview, he's basically saying everything we somewhat knew already
To walk out the stadium during a match was one thing, to chat good shit about your club is another. Hehe I'm loving this drama. Ripping it into his former retarded team mates, the executives and even the facilities club is a whole level. Ronaldo deserved United and they deserved him. What a beautiful way for this episode to end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)