Cristiano Ronaldo (81 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He is crying for himself not for our colors. Happy that mercenary went to jump on plastic U's cash ass first, saved us some money. I expect him to make another jump to gather up even more stats and cash passing himself around like a no pride whore before the cash well dries up with his age.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
And Buffon was a born loser? Who wouldn't be pissed what does that have anything to do with the way he is handling the situation? Like a plain and simple hissy bitch lol
How dare he voice his displeasure at utter humiliation exits 3 seasons in row in same underwhelming manner under 3 different coaches? He should stfu and just accept a pay cheque like buffon and chiellini, rabiot and sandro. Just drain resources and money like those guys.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
How dare he voice his displeasure at utter humiliation exits 3 seasons in row in same underwhelming manner under 3 different coaches? He should stfu and just accept a pay cheque like buffon and chiellini, rabiot and sandro. Just drain resources and money like those guys.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
You using Buffon name in the same sentence as fagiot and Sandro at a cheap attempt to fanboi defend that whining bitch? .. Buffon just accepted a pay? Even in purely footballing terms alone Buffon is bigger than CR. If there are half a dozen players in the conversation of GOAT when it comes to CR, there are NONE when it comes to undisputed keeper in history of the game.
That cunt was only humiliated for himself had nothing to do with team or club.
come back to me when that faggot shows some balls and goes to serie B and helps his team. But no playing in serie B would be humiliating and this homo would bail right? So you are saying Buffon was less of a man for staying he should of bitched like a bitch and bailed?
Im talking about men acting like leaders not acting like a Lil bitch in "displeasure". Let's see whose dick he bounces on after this because plastic you will give him "displeasure" and "humiliate" him for sure.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fuck off you assimilated fanboi you are the one sucking his dick not me go support some shit plastic club.

You just say casillas and neuer are better? You butthurt clown lol
how am i one butthurt when you one telling me to fuck off?

the truth is you the one butthurt big boy. butthurt my words are penetrating you.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
how am i one butthurt when you one telling me to fuck off?

the truth is you the one butthurt big boy. butthurt my words are penetrating you.
I tell you to fuck off as a penaldo dickrider just coming out of the closet. You don't deserve to support this club.
You couldn't penetrate a nail with a ten kilo hammer bitch..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why do i need to deserve it? as long as i have money, juventus will worship my every move. they ask for my business, not the other way around.

also why are you so upset? i just told u guys ronaldo was reason juventus won ANY trophies last 3 seasons. you should be happy you had him to lead your heart to happiness.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
why do i need to deserve it? as long as i have money, juventus will worship my every move. they ask for my business, not the other way around.

also why are you so upset? i just told u guys ronaldo was reason juventus won ANY trophies last 3 seasons. you should be happy you had him to lead your heart to happiness.
Not upset, annoyed at cunts like you faking it as a "fan".
"Worship" lolll you clown you think the club is the gay prostitute you picked up last time? Explains why you ride penaldo dick. Can you read? Read the numbers and shut the fuck up kuni

Screenshot_20211127-190723~2.png
Screenshot_20211127-190740~2.png

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

what am i looking at here? a keeper who failed in 3 CL finals vs one who won it twice?
You are changing and confusing the argument because you are losing it. I never talked about or disputed what he contributed in 3 years or not. I pointed out it's not how a leader and player of his status acts and that he is a bitch for acting that way and greats like Buffon would never make it necessary for cuadrado to explain shit to calm him down..I also went further and considered their weight in comparison in sporting aspect and that Buffon if not at a higher level is certainly at the same elite level as penaldo meaning CR acting that way isn't justifiable simply as "because he wants to achieve more" suggesting Buffon doesn't and took the money with indifference.. it was in response to you saying Chiellini and Buffon and rabiot and Sandro just take/took thier paychecks without giving a fuck about demanding more from the team. Just the rediculous act of putting fagiot name with Buffon..fucking peasant you are lol stop the BS already.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
people have different personalities and respond to challenges different ways. do you live in a basement bro? go out and meet people. . ronaldo came here being vital in winning 5 CL titles, to absolute chaos. no organization, no plan. players who bend over to opponents easily and are happy to accept a paycheque, cuz why else bother?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)