Cristiano Ronaldo (51 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Lmfao i turned it on to see Jota’s selfiness i see on pool’s games. Guy wouldn’t block the shot for saving his country on major final if it came down to that. Renato Sanches i thought is a great footballer, but i guess he chose Eder way of having lifetime beers over advancing to World Cup while trying to pathetically do something he isn’t very capable of, which is either putting the ball back of the net or just simply giving easy pass to your team m8s to score.
True. Also, CR7 was dogshit everytime he received the ball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
THIS is one of the reasons I'm happy this pussyfag is gone.
it's why he was never a leader, maybe a motivator at times but never a leader.. the guys personality and charisma is dogshit. You can tell there is no real respect for him despite his status.. look at cuad body language no way he'd dare to get that close and bark at Buffon or DP the personalities that just demanded respect.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
THIS is one of the reasons I'm happy this pussyfag is gone.
it's why he was never a leader, maybe a motivator at times but never a leader.. the guys personality and charisma is dogshit. You can tell there is no real respect for him despite his status.. look at cuad body language no way he'd dare to get that close and bark at Buffon or DP the personalities that just demanded respect.
It only shows that he is a born winner. Plain n simple. Everyone should have been pissed about that shitshow of a performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
It only shows that he is a born winner. Plain n simple. Everyone should have been pissed about that shitshow of a performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And Buffon was a born loser? Who wouldn't be pissed what does that have anything to do with the way he is handling the situation? Like a plain and simple hissy bitch lol

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

CR7 saying they’re playing like shit (merda) for a Champions League match and Cuadrado tries to call him down (tranquillo) and tell him he should be setting an example for all of them (devi essere un esempio) and Ronaldo admits he also played like shit (anche io anche io)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)