Cristiano Ronaldo (223 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
this guy is super hyper :lol2:
I bet he is in bed too

This guy is my role model from now on..yes i wanted him out .... but ...this maniac is an energy will be missed

we talk about somone who reached 1 bn of wealth and yet motivated to produce day in day out ....Amazing

1630562552888.png

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If your ex dumps you and wins a Nobel prize a year after she’ll be forever the ex of yours? You have some weird logic.
Also I try not to repeat what Interisti do.

- - - Updated - - -

Be careful what you wish for. 7 years ago was there beginning of Allegri era.
Except, 1. There is no bad blood; 2. this is not a fuckin romantic relationship.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Bad emotions cost you and people who decided to have such emotions are going to suffer.
I have nothing against CR7. Actually, if I could turn back time I'd decide to have him at Juve every fucking time. It was such an unreal emotion and it will be in Juve's history forever. At the end of the day we are all selfish and I don't hold it against him he wanted to leave. Actually, it would be extremely selfish to expect him to stay against his will.
I wish him nothing but the best (as long as it's not at Juve's expense ;) ) as he's always gonna be one of us:ultra:.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No, he's not going to be one of us - let's not exaggerate. People shit on Zidane for his affiliation with Real, but are willing to suck Ronnie's cock because he played for us for three seasons? That's hypocritical.

Ronaldo will also be one of us at Manchester or Madrid, but never @ Juventus.

I am grateful for his goals, but I am not going to miss him.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No, he's not going to be one of us - let's not exaggerate. People shit on Zidane for his affiliation with Real, but are willing to suck Ronnie's cock because he played for us for three seasons? That's hypocritical.

Ronaldo will also be one of us at Manchester or Madrid, but never @ Juventus.

I am grateful for his goals, but I am not going to miss him.
Wtf are you talking about? Zidane IS and always was, and always will be one of us. Yes, he is a bigger legend for Real, so what? A player can be a legend/one-of-us for more than one club and at various degrees.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
What's sad is that we paid his astronomical salary through the nose. We struggled to buy other players, partly because of his salary. And he left us with 3 days to go in the mercato. And yet, he didn’t have the decency and courtesy to not act like a jerk when he signed for MU.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What's sad is that we paid his astronomical salary through the nose. We struggled to buy other players, partly because of his salary. And he left us with 3 days to go in the mercato. And yet, he didn’t have the decency and courtesy to not act like a jerk when he signed for MU.
What act like a jerk?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
You got to take your hats off to the guy for his adaptability. He scores in EPL, La Liga, Serie A, CL and international games. I can't think of many players that have succeeded everywhere. Even my all-time favourites like Ronaldinho dipped hard after leaving Barcelona.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Been away for a day. The Portugal perspective is nuts. Yes, so much quality on the NT side, but CR7 has to part the seas to score and win the match at the death. He just won't stop.

I worry not just for the future of Juve, but also of the Portugal NT. This is really a once-in-a-lifetime finisher.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Been away for a day. The Portugal perspective is nuts. Yes, so much quality on the NT side, but CR7 has to part the seas to score and win the match at the death. He just won't stop.

I worry not just for the future of Juve, but also of the Portugal NT. This is really a once-in-a-lifetime finisher.
Don't u think sometimes that he is a problem for nt. I mean, on paper Portugal looks just great, but they are not as good as a team as they should be IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 200)