Cristiano Ronaldo (191 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I guess there is no logical explanation for this player. Its painful to watch him play, sucks at buid up play, cant do anything right football wise, but he keeps on scoring.
Just needs a team to put crosses into him now, this is mostly where he excels. I thought this for some time when he was here. Going out wide and trying to get involved in build up play is not his thing.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Just needs a team to put crosses into him now, this is mostly where he excels. I thought this for some time when he was here. Going out wide and trying to get involved in build up play is not his thing.
And now, in England, where the best crossing in the world occurs, chances are he will have a great time scoring headers.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He will forever be a once Juventus player. Let's enjoy that.

Fat Ronaldo has done and won shit all at Inter but they still cherish him.
But they would have won the scudetto for 10 consecutive seasons if Moggi wasn't far more competent than Moratti such a criminal mastermind.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He will forever be a once Juventus player. Let's enjoy that.

Fat Ronaldo has done and won shit all at Inter but they still cherish him.
If your ex dumps you and wins a Nobel prize a year after she’ll be forever the ex of yours? You have some weird logic.
Also I try not to repeat what Interisti do.

- - - Updated - - -

7 years per favore
Be careful what you wish for. 7 years ago was there beginning of Allegri era.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If your ex dumps you and wins a Nobel prize a year after she’ll be forever the ex of yours? You have some weird logic.
Also I try not to repeat what Interisti do.

- - - Updated - - -

Be careful what you wish for. 7 years ago was there beginning of Allegri era.

Yes in a mature relationship amongst adults thats what people do. They wish the best for their former partners

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)