Cristiano Ronaldo (35 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Or he wanted a contract extension when he knew we are in no position to offer him he told his agent to find him a club still can't believe he left for man utd they are not the favourites to win epl or champions league
They have the same odds as us winning serie A, probably the same for CL as well. Man utd makes perfect sense to me.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
And it took him a month to realize that?
after he realized that allegri wants to play him with rotating system and bench him to play bernardeschi. Allegri loves the players that dont have much to say like de sciglio and rugani.
anyway we got rid of his High wages.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Or he wanted a contract extension when he knew we are in no position to offer him he told his agent to find him a club still can't believe he left for man utd they are not the favourites to win epl or champions league
It's not about the money for him. The amount of he makes for playing football is nothing compared to what he makes out of football.

I wouldn't personally want to spend the last remaining for years in a club, that has lost its direction or rebuilding. Frank Ribery and these guys i understand completely, but Ronaldo is still one if not the best player in the world. I wouldn't mind doing just "OK" for couple years, while seeing these Chiesa's, Kulusevski's, Locatelli's etc to grow up as a players instead of having these freebies with high salary taking their places. When Ronaldo was here, we couldn't do it because he was probably promised to have a competitive team while he's here. It had to be mutual to seperate the ways, knowing we cannot offer what he wants and he cannot afford losing time in the tail end of his career.

This is how it was and people should accept it. GOAT was here, you saw it live in your team instead of going to youtube and checking how someone looked as a player. We got to see those things every weekend. I'll prob hop to Man Utd games as the premier league package is part of my hockey package, just to see GOAT play. That's what i'v been doing with the GOAT's of different sports, to suck it up till the last moment before they're gone. I miss so many athletes already and i could pay to see them performing in their high level for once more, i really would.

Appreciate it.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
So much for being professional.

I think it was the best decision that I have made,” Ronaldo said in an interview with MUTV. “It’s right on point in my opinion.

“I moved from Juve now to Manchester, it’s a new chapter, I’m so happy and glad, and I want to carry on again, to make history, to try to help Manchester achieve great results, to win trophies and number one of them, to win great things.”

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri denied all along he wanted to leave, i dont believe the club fully knew he wanted out, either that or they were a bunch of nincompoops who couldnt plan to sell him. Seriously, when you put Ronaldo on the market, you are bound to get a couple of clubs come out for him, City, Utd were always in there and maybe PSG. Either way, they should have come out with it from the start and planned ahead.
Because Allegri always goes with the company line. He said he expects Pogba in training two days before he went to Utd, Nedved said Allegri, Sarri and Pirlo were all staying etc.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Because Allegri always goes with the company line. He said he expects Pogba in training two days before he went to Utd, Nedved said Allegri, Sarri and Pirlo were all staying etc.
Allegri in Pogba,CR7 case. Nedved about our coach. they all will stay. These all have the same and sole reason
Because we work in a mysterious way

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Don't think he's being unprofessional in his public statements about how he left Juve tbh. Hasn't said any negative things at all, and been overall respectful. That might change when he writes his autobiography in 10 years time though ;). Fully expect him to have some sort of bitterness towards his time in Italy. He was only here for 3 seasons, and won the least compared to his time at Man Utd and Madrid. I'm not including Sporting there but there is no way he will write anything negative about his boyhood team.

The manner in how the transfer itself took place was a dick move, but that's equally on both our management and Mendes.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Don't think he's being unprofessional in his public statements about how he left Juve tbh. Hasn't said any negative things at all, and been overall respectful. That might change when he writes his autobiography in 10 years time though ;). Fully expect him to have some sort of bitterness towards his time in Italy. He was only here for 3 seasons, and won the least compared to his time at Man Utd and Madrid. I'm not including Sporting there but there is no way he will write anything negative about his boyhood team.

The manner in how the transfer itself took place was a dick move, but that's equally on both our management and Mendes.
He wont win shit at MU 2.0 tho. Thats kinda nice.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

Why would he anything negative to say about us? He won couple scudettos, capocannoniere and made couple new friends. He was always respectful towards our fans and our fans never booed to him, which is something that happened in Madrid. He prob loved the city as well.

He knows that he has played all the top teams in Italy, England and Spain - nothing less. He would have never be in here in first place if we weren't good enough for his GOAT status.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
after he realized that allegri wants to play him with rotating system and bench him to play bernardeschi. Allegri loves the players that dont have much to say like de sciglio and rugani.
anyway we got rid of his High wages.

Sure, Key dates:

26th July - He arrived back from his break.
17th August - wrote on Instagram issued a 'professional' response in denying rumours,
18th August - Locatelli announced
25th August - City Rumours.
27th August - Sold to United.

During that three weeks from when he arrived to when the rumours started, I'm guessing Cherrubini was busy in meetings with Carnevalli and ignoring Ronaldo's request for a meeting to leave :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Why would he anything negative to say about us? He won couple scudettos, capocannoniere and made couple new friends. He was always respectful towards our fans and our fans never booed to him, which is something that happened in Madrid. He prob loved the city as well.

He knows that he has played all the top teams in Italy, England and Spain - nothing less. He would have never be in here in first place if we weren't good enough for his GOAT status.
No Ballon D’or?
No Genuine CL challenge?
No golden boot?

Lets put it this way. He might not have hated his time here, but it wont rank as the high point of his career. That will always be the Madrid and Utd years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No Ballon D’or?
No Genuine CL challenge?
No golden boot?

Lets put it this way. He might not have hated his time here, but it wont rank as the high point of his career. That will always be the Madrid and Utd years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did come after his prime and still won imporrant trophies; i wouldnt complain.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
is he the only player to win league top scorer in serie a, la liga and epl?
Google:
Cristiano Ronaldo first player to finish as top scorer in Serie A, Premier League, La Liga. Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo finished the 2020-21 campaign as Serie A's top scorer to become the only player to achieve the feat in the Premier League, La Liga and Italy's top flight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)