Cristiano Ronaldo (105 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I don't think he is a center of the project at MU too, a mascot maybe
man utd is a marketing club. they don't care about trophy. they got pogba for selling jersey and also his haircut and now ronaldo.
may be they need miracle to get back in form for premier league because chelsea and man city are on fire at the moment

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So much for being professional.

I think it was the best decision that I have made,” Ronaldo said in an interview with MUTV. “It’s right on point in my opinion.

“I moved from Juve now to Manchester, it’s a new chapter, I’m so happy and glad, and I want to carry on again, to make history, to try to help Manchester achieve great results, to win trophies and number one of them, to win great things.”

- - - Updated - - -

It didn't. He wanted to leave last summer, he wanted to leave from beginning of this, it was well reported. The only difference is he got an offer this time after City failed getting Kane, then Utd panicked and thought they would lose him to a city rival.
Allegri denied all along he wanted to leave, i dont believe the club fully knew he wanted out, either that or they were a bunch of nincompoops who couldnt plan to sell him. Seriously, when you put Ronaldo on the market, you are bound to get a couple of clubs come out for him, City, Utd were always in there and maybe PSG. Either way, they should have come out with it from the start and planned ahead.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So much for being professional.

I think it was the best decision that I have made,” Ronaldo said in an interview with MUTV. “It’s right on point in my opinion.

“I moved from Juve now to Manchester, it’s a new chapter, I’m so happy and glad, and I want to carry on again, to make history, to try to help Manchester achieve great results, to win trophies and number one of them, to win great things.”
Sounds like a Donald Trump tweet

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
He prob wanted to see the signings we're going to have and saw we ain't getting anybody, but Locatelli and selling his good buddy Demiral etc. so the direction just wasn't there. Im sure if we had big signing on the middlefield he would have stayed, but he was just too good to be wasted in here for what we have in the middle. He knows who he is, he knows he's in the twightlight of his career and thought we ain't getting better, so it's time for a new challenge. He gave it whole summer but as being said, we didn't make basically any changes so that's about it.

Just like Pep said, that these type of players will decide where they want play.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm not bothered by him going, more bothered that we or he left it late. Expected him to be a bit more professional about it of course, talk about a new challenge etc but it's obvious he never liked us like when he couldn't even say Juve in his response to the Real rumours. Just glad it's over.

- - - Updated - - -

He prob wanted to see the signings we're going to have and saw we ain't getting anybody, but Locatelli and selling his good buddy Demiral etc. so the direction just wasn't there. Im sure if we had big signing on the middlefield he would have stayed, but he was just too good to be wasted in here for what we have in the middle. He knows who he is, he knows he's in the twightlight of his career and thought we ain't getting better, so it's time for a new challenge. He gave it whole summer but as being said, we didn't make basically any changes so that's about it.

Just like Pep said, that these type of players will decide where they want play.
Fair explanation, makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Or he wanted a contract extension when he knew we are in no position to offer him he told his agent to find him a club still can't believe he left for man utd they are not the favourites to win epl or champions league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)