Cristiano Ronaldo (193 Viewers)

May 25, 2019
Too much ado about nothing. We knew he wants to leave plus he didn't look too good physically in preseason and only played one friendly. Reason for benching could be either or both, but don't see why anyone would be mad or insult him.

If he wants to leave he didn't leave it until the last moment and if he stays I'm sure he will give it his all like always.
If his heart or head isn't with Juventus then Max can at least use playing time as a motivator. Players do not want to sit out over extended periods of time. Cristiano needs to be a professional and as long as Juve is signing his paycheck he should be working towards helping Juve. I say this as a Ronaldo fan because no player is above the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Lets see what happens. But all I do know is that if does leave to another European club that can actually afford to have him - then at least there would be some decent players on offer in exchange at those few clubs.

If I was Juve management - I would have said - "if you want to leave we won't stop you....but whatever you do, don't decide to leave after the season starts" I would have said that right at the beginning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)