Cristiano Ronaldo (126 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Like Dost posted, the guy is a beast! Only reason to hate on him is his salary. If we had PSG money nobody would/should not like him being here.
He is a beast, but salary and age count against him. He also doesn't seem to fit Max's plans, and it's probably easier to change one player then revamp an entire team to cater to one player (unless you're Lebron James aka player, manager, coach, recruiter and team owner all in one), even if it is CR7.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
misplaced almost every pass today. Wondering what will be the out come of the transfer drama and if we are able to buy someone if he really leaves
Even if we were to sell him late this window it would still fvck us bc we wont be able to suitably backfill his productivity and we’d be forced to pay way more since every club knows we are desperate

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
misplaced almost every pass today. Wondering what will be the out come of the transfer drama and if we are able to buy someone if he really leaves
Too late to leave now, and we won't get anyone as prolific, especially not that deplorable cumstain Icunti.

Earliest he could leave is Jan, and with no CL restrictions on representing more than one club in the same calendar year, it's a possibility. I still think he will see out his contract and move to PSG, United or City in the summer.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
yes but also a penalty for Udinese earlier
They also changed their penalty rules though. Just contact is no longer enough. The Udinese player looked like he was going down and the on field ref's initial assessment would probably have stood. Kinda similar incident happened in the Arsenal Chelsea match earlier today where Saka ran into someone and was not given a penalty.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
They also changed their penalty rules though. Just contact is no longer enough. The Udinese player looked like he was going down and the on field ref's initial assessment would probably have stood. Kinda similar incident happened in the Arsenal Chelsea match earlier today where Saka ran into someone and was not given a penalty.
Looking at how long the var ref checked it i think we can assume they found a foul there, they were just checking if there was no offside and we were lucky there was.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm confused so will Juve players arms be the line for offside now? Does that mean its legal for Juve players to play and score with their arms too?

Fucking Rubentus can play with their arms now. Fixed league.

Attachments

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm confused so will Juve players arms be the line for offside now? Does that mean its legal for Juve players to play and score with their arms too?

Fucking Rubentus can play with their arms now. Fixed league.
it's allegedly his shoulder, but at this point it's all subjective. one pixel or one frame will change the whole situation. we don't even see whether the ball is still on chiesa's foot or already flying towards cr.

var should help fans, not raise further doubts.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
it's allegedly his shoulder, but at this point it's all subjective. one pixel or one frame will change the whole situation. we don't even see whether the ball is still on chiesa's foot or already flying towards cr.

var should help fans, not raise further doubts.
I’d suggest that given the anger from the rest of Serie A over the super league, we shall be receiving rather “interesting” treatment from referees this year… :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 100)