Cristiano Ronaldo (43 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
CR is staying. Zidane will convince him. Dybala to replace Mbappe in Paris after he signs for RM.
Thought I'd get in the guru game lol

But seriously, Zidane looks as good as gone to me. From his words and reports around that situation seems like he's already decided.

Now, will he come here even with EL football? Will he go anywhere at all or take a sabbatical idk.

Allegri is not coming back IMO. We ran him out, didn't even contact him after Sarri and hired an amateur before him. It'll be either Zidane or Inzaghi at best if ZZ doesn't come. Which I'm fine with, I like Inzaghi. Proven he can win against stronger competition, he can develop players, plays good football and can overachieve with lesser talent.

I know there's a lot of resistance towards that after two coaching fiascos in a row, but if we're going this rebuilding route and all at least do it with someone young and promising, not a prickly old loser stuck in his ways and an amateur.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If he would maintain the same scoring rate as now (0.76 goals a game) he would get to Del Pieros 290 goals in 251 more games. If he plays until 2026 like I think he will (and stays ofcourse) its doable. It would be a unheard of achievement for sure

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
If he would maintain the same scoring rate as now (0.76 goals a game) he would get to Del Pieros 290 goals in 251 more games. If he plays until 2026 like I think he will (and stays ofcourse) its doable. It would be a unheard of achievement for sure
:tuttosport: Take Ronaldo and Mbappe off that list (there not really strikers) who you picking as your striker?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
:tuttosport: Take Ronaldo and Mbappe off that list (there not really strikers) who you picking as your striker?
Why are you excluding Mbappe as if he’s some kind of legend already?

You take the space away from Mbappe and he becomes hopelessly ineffective. He has no special skills or talent, he only has speed and good finishing.

Mbappe will be as good as peak Henry at best, he’s not a Ronaldo level player.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Why are you excluding Mbappe as if he’s some kind of legend already?

You take the space away from Mbappe and he becomes hopelessly ineffective. He has no special skills or talent, he only has speed and good finishing.

Mbappe will be as good as peak Henry at best, he’s not a Ronaldo level player.

I know all this :lol:and i said what you said about Mbappe on here many times he is very much a pace merchant but i just wanted him to pick between the pure strikers Ronaldo Mbappe are not strikers really.

So who you picking ?

- - - Updated - - -

Prime Ibra, but all 5 are amazing
You would be happy with any 5 of them, i would probably pick Ruud i think he was of one best finishers i ever seen, guy was monster around the box.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I know all this :lol:and i said what you said about Mbappe on here many times he is very much a pace merchant but i just wanted him to pick between the pure strikers Ronaldo Mbappe are not strikers really.

So who you picking ?
Lewandowski, I think he has surpassed Ibrahimovic, especially with his CL trophy.

I think that Suarez had the highest peak out of all the strikers, but he also declined the hardest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)