Cristiano Ronaldo (146 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
Media questioning him for 1 Mil per goal ratio (even if he exceeds 30, Penals should not be counted)..
He could go to PSG and get 30 mil and likely to win the CL also.. what a disgrace to us that would be if this happens

Frankly, in current situation, it should be him questioning if his decision was right to join this version of Juve..

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

frick

Apr 4, 2010

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Financially our biggest problem.
nope!

Juventus 2020/21 AFTER TAXES WAGES
  • Ronaldo 31 (60m gross)
  • De Ligt 8 +4 (18-20m gross)
  • Dybala 7,3 (14m gross)
  • Rabiot 7 (13.x gross)
  • Ramsey 7 (13.x gross)
  • Bonucci 6,5 (13m gross)
  • Szczesny 6,5 (13m gross)
  • Alex Sandro 6 (12m gross)
  • Arthur 5 (10m gross)
  • Chiesa 5 (10m gross)
  • Cuadrado 5 (10m gross)
  • Morata 5 (10m gross)
  • Bernardeschi 4 (8m gross)
  • Danilo 4 (8m gross)
  • Chiellini 3,5 (7m gross)
  • Bentancur 2,5 (5m gross)
  • Kulusevski 2,5 (5m gross)
  • McKennie 2,5 (5m gross)
  • Demiral 1,8 (3.5m gross)
  • Buffon 1,5 (3m gross)
  • Pinsoglio 0,3 (0.6m gross)
  • Frabotta 0,1 (0.2m gross)

Not really those are our biggest problems.
Unjustified wages right now

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini and Buffon will prolly retire by the end of this season

- - - Updated - - -

Also another problem bigger than Ronaldo are those returning loanes

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If he stays another season, i reckon he might do enough to earn a legend status. But words play a big part in being a legend. I don't know why but I have a feeling he will talk bad once his left the club. He's been great but for me no way a legend

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Madrid won’t sign him, it’s just paper talk. They let him go when he was 3 years younger so why would they re-sign him now on likely astronomical wages (that they weren’t willing to give him even back then) especially when they can get one of Halaand or Mbappe in the next 2 summers. Beyond nostalgia, it makes little sense from both a footballing and financial perspective. Unless they somehow miss out on both of those marquee signings this summer, then Ronaldo could be a stop gap since he’s still significantly better than any of their current attackers but still his wages would be a huge stumbling block.

- - - Updated - - -

He’s done almost as much as Dybala here (who most would probably put in legends section) in like half the time and from age 33. He’s also had some truly iconic moments (Hat-trick against Atletico) and has been our topscorer and talisman for 3 seasons in a row. Legends section, imo.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I googled on a scale of how reliable el chiringuito is and according to this ugly site it sits on tier 3 unreliable.

https://barcauniversal.com/reliability-guide/

It's certainly a possibility that Real would want him, it would appease their fans and he could easily give them a good year or two. Like some here have said wages is an issue, though we all know if Real wants they often get, Ronaldo will feel mutual, Spanish banks are fully capable to fund them even during covid.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Media questioning him for 1 Mil per goal ratio (even if he exceeds 30, Penals should not be counted)..
He could go to PSG and get 30 mil and likely to win the CL also.. what a disgrace to us that would be if this happens

Frankly, in current situation, it should be him questioning if his decision was right to join this version of Juve..
If he goes to PSG who is he replacing, Mbappe or Neymar? Because for sure all 3 are not compatible in the same lineup. Would you consider current Ronaldo an improvement over them? Even if you do, is the improvement big enough to land PSG a CL title? PSG did get to final last season, but the overall difference in quality between them and Bayern was very visible in that match and the attacking department wasn't the problem there.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
If he goes to PSG who is he replacing, Mbappe or Neymar? Because for sure all 3 are not compatible in the same lineup. Would you consider current Ronaldo an improvement over them? Even if you do, is the improvement big enough to land PSG a CL title? PSG did get to final last season, but the overall difference in quality between them and Bayern was very visible in that match and the attacking department wasn't the problem there.
You must have missed neymar and mbappe chocking sitters in all the knockout rounds including the final they had chances to win that game and they didnt take them.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I guess Im fine with him leaving now. Like i said, he put immense pressure on the team that was already under by far the most pressure in CL.

A fuckin EL win in 2014 would help with this shit a little. Fuck Conte!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)