Cristiano Ronaldo (187 Viewers)

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
Make this guy captain. Forget this silly "you need to give it to the player who's been here for the longest." He's definitely the most influential player.
My thoughts exactly. You beat me to it. He has the leadership attributes on the pitch. Saw him telling his fellow attackers to get in position on defense. Bonucci, our fake captain would never even do that

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Forget about his individual quality that is miles ahead of the rest of the team. When he's on the pitch, everybody else seems to play better. It's like they all want to impress him.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Well bonucci khedira rugani are considered legends by fake fans such as pavelnel.

Meanwhile, the clutch GOAT CR7 gets slandered for being a rapist by Pavelnel de Smegma. So... guess we need to clean up the fan base before cleaning up the trash players.
He only appears when ronaldo has a bad game or some negative headline in the media about him.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Nah he’s been banned. No point. Good riddance. Good to see mods being vigilant at acting against racist/inappropriate trolls that slander our very own players.

- - - Updated - - -

As much as Adp was my first ever footballing idol, CR7 is indeed the greatest ever player to put on the Juve Jersey.
Never have I imagined we would ever have such a driven and influential monster in our team.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Make this guy captain. Forget this silly "you need to give it to the player who's been here for the longest." He's definitely the most influential player.
Suggested this since the athletico game but as always there were some dudes naysaying.

Now finally we can agree that he is our REAL cap?

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Imagine you have to explain to people why Ronaldo still is and will be an infinitely better and more important player than Dybala for the foreseeable future.:snoop:
Ronaldo is a GOAT, he will be better than 99% of the players even when he's 37yr old and that includes Dybala, whether people want to accept it or not.

Dybala will be back and he will be great again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)