Cristiano Ronaldo (180 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I used to think he was ok back when he was just covering Spanish football on Sky, but he's been making a dick of himself for at least 15 years now. He's a good pundit but knows comparatively little about the mercato.
We know who to blame for Gabi Milito's no show at Juve too @Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Even the french media who started this bs are now saying that with Pirlo becoming the coach he will stay.

Being a sport journalist must be the easiest thing in the world.
Well I mean.... just ask Di Culo :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Even in his best day, CR7 never win world cup
Even Lionel Messi never win world cup too

While Pele already win it first time when he is not yet 18 years old
You can say he is lucky, but first he came on as sub in semifinal WC 1958 and scored hattrick
And in final he play as the youngest players in WC final and scored 2 goals for Brazil win 5-2 against the host
Pele won it because that entire team was insane.

In fact, a surprising amount of brazillian fans believe Garrincha was a better player than Pele.

So Pele scored alot of goals. In the "OMFGLOL" league where marking your opponent means he's in the same half of the field.

Comparing to Ronaldo who was scoring in the Sharon league, the LOL_liga league, and serie. And not just scoring but consistantly high numbers

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The rumors about the club trying to shop him are interestingly tough to believe.

Especially when there are links to clubs who simply cannot afford his salary

ronaldo99

Jun 27, 2020
Even in his best day, CR7 never win world cup
Even Lionel Messi never win world cup too

While Pele already win it first time when he is not yet 18 years old
You can say he is lucky, but first he came on as sub in semifinal WC 1958 and scored hattrick
And in final he play as the youngest players in WC final and scored 2 goals for Brazil win 5-2 against the host
As an 18 year old, playing in the WC it's a Win-Win situation. If you play bad, you were too young, but hey, you were the youngest player to play a WC final/KO stages, so big props. If you play good, everyone acts like you're Jesus Christ in flesh playing football, a god-given talent that blesses us with such a rare sight.
Besides as a 18 year old you have absolutely NO EXPECTATIONS, NO PRESSURE. You can play with no worries, specially if you have a stacked team... France 2018, Pele's Brazil...
As much as people like to sh*t on Messi for being a mental midget, he's probably the one with the most pressure ever, to deliver on the NT. I don't think any other players besides Maradona, Zidane or CR7 would be able to deal with such expectations.

I give more credit to Maradona's and Zidane's single WC wins than all of Pele's wins, you know why? Because when they didn't play, their NT STONKS dropped harder than the twin towers. When Zidane wasn't playing for France they played like Cyprus NT (look at WC 2002), the same for Maradona.

But what about Pelé? Ohhh, now I remember, they won a WC with him on the bench... To deny Pelé's stacked team is to deny my lord Jesus Christ, may you see the light.
God Bless

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Would be a shame to have to cut either he or Dybs. The idea of our new younger players not getting to train with someone like Ronaldo sucks. Would be a huge lift for them.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Pele won it because that entire team was insane.

In fact, a surprising amount of brazillian fans believe Garrincha was a better player than Pele.

So Pele scored alot of goals. In the "OMFGLOL" league where marking your opponent means he's in the same half of the field.

Comparing to Ronaldo who was scoring in the Sharon league, the LOL_liga league, and serie. And not just scoring but consistantly high numbers
Good post. Will save in thumb drive and share it with grand kids forty years later.

Pepe is just a old time footballer who charmed his ways to journalists heart so much that they wrote about him as if he is god.

He won the World Cup playing in an insane team, and against some nations where football were not taken seriously yet (Greece Australia NZ Korea Japan back probably did not even have a pro league yet )

On top of that, he stayed within his comfort zone of dribbling past his lolzilian farmers league without ever proving himself abroad.

These days, nobody gives a shiet about his opinions as well, goes to show how irrelevant pele is to football. 11 Padoins will win a game against 11 Peles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)