Cristiano Ronaldo (100 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
When he's done as a player, i can always go out and check his best moments on our jersey and this will be in the highlight package, alongside with the Atletico comeback with the cojones celebration, alongside with the freak of a header against Sampdoria. Nobody in this world can produce those moments of magic better than him, he might not do them that often anymore, but you know it's coming at some point. In time, i can lay down and watch the footage and there he is, in our beautiful black n white jersey, representing Juventus, giving all he has - for us.

Can't believe he's in here, just can't.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
When he's done as a player, i can always go out and check his best moments on our jersey and this will be in the highlight package, alongside with the Atletico comeback with the cojones celebration, alongside with the freak of a header against Sampdoria. Nobody in this world can produce those moments of magic better than him, he might not do them that often anymore, but you know it's coming at some point. In time, i can lay down and watch the footage and there he is, in our beautiful black n white jersey, representing Juventus, giving all he has - for us.

Can't believe he's in here, just can't.
Just wish he played in our proper stripes for once. Freakin adidas!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡭⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠂⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀CR7⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤⠄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)