Cristiano Ronaldo (172 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In the meantime, our esteemed PM over here is posing and taking pictures with nurses while the health minister is calling white tourists filthy, unclean, virus infested mutts. I doubt they're reporting true numbers or want to because they need the money generated from tourism, and because Thais in general are not a population that prides itself on logic or common sense :sigh:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
If the season is cancelled or not played till the summer this will probably be the longest break he has had from football in like forever which might be a good thing but shame it couldnt come under better circumstances .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If the season is cancelled or not played till the summer this will probably be the longest break he has had from football in like forever which might be a good thing but shame it couldnt come under better circumstances .
I just wonder what kind of shape lots of players will be in once any football commences. CR7 will probably look exactly the same, but these are bored footballers who only know scheduled training, meals, games, etc.

I did read a bit from a sports psychologist who said he had over 50 calls so far from footballers struggling with depression and addiction already. For me I don't see things going back to normal until next season at the earliest.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I just wonder what kind of shape lots of players will be in once any football commences. CR7 will probably look exactly the same, but these are bored footballers who only know scheduled training, meals, games, etc.

I did read a bit from a sports psychologist who said he had over 50 calls so far from footballers struggling with depression and addiction already. For me I don't see things going back to normal until next season at the earliest.
fuck, Higuain!!

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

I bet one of those 50 calls was costa for he's fornite addiction.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

I read some serie a squads are about to commence training soon. They should be good when the games are back on in May.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 151)