Cristiano Ronaldo (116 Viewers)

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
https://www.thespoof.com/spoof-news/sport/146869/cristiano-ronaldo-puts-in-transfer-request

Something funny . I think he should refuse to take a shower when berna is around.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Haha already saw that post. The most funny part btw:
But Reds boss, Jurgen Klopp said:
"If he doesn't like being fondled in the shower, he should stay away from Anfield. Here, they don't just fondle each other, they go the whole nine yards, if you know what I mean."

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Imagine being this much of a Ronaldo fanboy that you sue a club for not playing him in a friendly.
They actually sued the agency who arranged the match and promised that Ronaldo would play for 45 minutes. Now if juve has a contract with them that says if the player shows any sign of injury he will not feature ,then we are fine .
If not the agency "The Fasta Inc." could sue juve to get their money back directly from the club or make a deal behind closed doors.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine being this much of a Ronaldo fanboy that you sue a club for not playing him in a friendly.
yea how silly @Andrea_Pirlo_10

- - - Updated - - -

fanboys "following" a club because of a certain player, then moving on as soon as he's gone :inter:
Not even the local Cheesio fanclub ever followed zenit just imagine what those types must be like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)