Cristiano Ronaldo (90 Viewers)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I mentioned it in another thread, but I truly believe that Ronaldo would have won the Ballon D’Or last year if it wasn’t for the rape accusations.

Horrific timing unfortunately, and in this world PR is everything.
Wasn’t the rape accusations. It was because he left Real Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Ronaldo’s sister really isn’t taking VVD’s statements well
AA2F1473-9483-4630-8CEB-6E9E39B7E932.jpeg

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I don't really get the logic some use in this Balon d'or discussion. Ronaldo deserves the Balon D'or in 2018 because he "carried" Madrid to another CL win while not having any tangible impact in the semis vs Bayern or final vs Liverpool apart from missed chances. While Messi doesn't deserve it this year for "choking" against Liverpool after scoring 2 goals to give his side a 3-0 lead in the first leg and creating a large number of clear cut opportunities.

Doesn't make much sense to me.
Messi deserves it this year but lets be real here he faced one good team in the cl last year in liverpool and he got hammered 4-0 away in europe again when one goal was it all took to win barce the match.LIlle and the worst united team in decades were the easiest draws u could ask for. Messi far too many times away from home for me he chokes/vanishes and head is down sulking on the pitch when hes team needs him and same with argentina aswell. See the trend here?

1575343011431.png

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Dick move by Van Dijk at the ceremony. I want Juventus to meet Liverpool now just so Ronaldo can shred that tool into pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Such an asshole. He is 28 year old and two years ago was a nobody. He should stay humble and enjoy football rather talk shit about one of the best football players ever.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
u guys are taking it too seriously, doubt he wanted to have a shot at Ronaldo. VVD looks to me like a guy who has this type of humour and thats all. Dunno why we should all defend Ronaldo now... and tbf what he said was completely true - Ronaldo wasnt a rival for Ballon this year.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
u guys are taking it too seriously, doubt he wanted to have a shot at Ronaldo. VVD looks to me like a guy who has this type of humour and thats all. Dunno why we should all defend Ronaldo now... and tbf what he said was completely true - Ronaldo wasnt a rival for Ballon this year.
Exactly. I’m sure even CR7 wouldn’t be offended by it. Instead, this kind of comments give him a hard on. It’s like a foreplay to him, for him to get worked up and smash the footballing world...give ECL a hard bang even with restrictive condoms such as Can khedira matuidi MDS Rabiot Bentancur on his D, and finally jizz all over the ECL final with his hat tricks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 70)