Cristiano Ronaldo (237 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Ronaldo was absolutely abysmal in the first half of his last season at RM (except for the Champions League, but he had APOEL and leaky Dortmund at his service) - by the end of the calendar year in LaLiga (LaLiga!) he had only 4 goals and 2 assists in 12 games. So, there's nothing extraordinary in his being out of his best form this time of the year.
I dont mind he is out of form and collecting all these millions, but please we need him to step aside and give space for in form ones, also we are not ready to watch his blunders everyweek tell he peaks ...until he is ready, just we need him to warm the bench ...by the way, already he sucks long time ago ...

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
I don't believe there is such a huge problem. Ronaldo is Ronaldo and we know both his character and his quality.
However, because it's about him media will always exaggerate on everything he does and they will keep on writing about it for 1-2 months.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Meanwhile in England... :lol:

Cristiano Ronaldo will NOT be fined for walking out on Juventus and 'calling Maurizio Sarri a "son of a whore"'.

Reports suggested that Ronaldo called manager Maurizio Sarri a 'son of a whore' before storming down the tunnel to the changing rooms.Ronaldo also risked receiving a two-year ban due to anti-doping regulations after there were concerns that he left the Allianz Stadium early. Sky Sport Italia, as per Football Italia, reported that Ronaldo left the stadium three minutes before full-time on Sunday.

Following the explosive incident, Juve's sporting director Fabio Paratici contacted Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes to clear up the matter and identify any issues the player has. Ronaldo's outburst and lack of punishment has underlined how the five-time Ballon d'Or winner is above the law in Turin – something Sarri will have to get used to, according to Corriere dello Sport.

And while Sarri appears to have swept the issue under the rug, Ronaldo refused to acknowledge the incident when he broke his silence on Monday.

'Difficult game, important victory! #until the end,' Ronaldo said on Instagram. Ronaldo is now away on international duty with Portugal and will return for Juventus' next Serie A clash with Atalanta in 11 days time.

---
Daily fucking mail... :lol: :lol:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He is a trash human and despite his goals against Ajax he did not play well. He should be scoring 15 goals in CL and make us European champions to deserve his salary and club's dedication.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
I assume this is hyerbole. Otherwise can’t be taken seriously.

Jul 7, 2018
I do not care how many Golden balls this prick has. He is a disrespectful, arogant cunt and a rapist and deserves at least a fine.
Real Madrid played 10 years for him and he blackmailed them all the time.
His fans should fuck off and hopefully with him. One year at the club that adores him and pays him 30 mil euro and he already started making problems. He proved nothing at Juve, does not play well at the moment and when he plays well the team does not.
Says he wants to play only CL and Portugal then is angry when subbed off against Milan. You can't please this diva.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Wtf dude, the rape case has nothing to do with this, go to a pyschologist, so much hate is bad for your health

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
People need to realize that he is pissed as fuck because he would like to play but he isn't fully fit - simple as that. Even im pissed at the times when there's a minor injury which prevents me doing some certain movements at gym, it really kills you especially when it's something you love to do.

There's nothing between him, Sarri or the club and he will most likely need to take little time off even he wouldn't like to and that's what causes the problem instead of having 30m superstar who is there to collect his salary instead of training properly, which would piss off me big time.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Lol honestly respect and manners is overrated. As long as he wins us ECL, all will be forgiven. Everyone on tuz will agree with me.

Losing the ECL final with 11 players with buffon’s nice guy attitude?

Or winning the ECL with 11 players with Ronaldo’s ‘egoistic and narcissistic’ attitude?

You will choose the latter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)