Cristiano Ronaldo (146 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If he is injured it makes sense to bench him until he is recovered instead of dragging him through it. He is not on form right now while Golzalo and dybala are so whats the problem?
I think he should have been on the bench if not fully fit. Agree with you 100%. Just having a laugh at those calling him washed up and bashing him here.

Nevermind that even with his poor start, he’s a major reason we’re topping the table right now, with goal and assist in the 2-1 vs Hellas that we probably deserved to draw, winning and scoring the last second penalty against Bologna when it looked like the team was settling for a draw. The opener in the 2-1 vs Genoa. Etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think he should have been on the bench if not fully fit. Agree with you 100%. Just having a laugh at those calling him washed up and bashing him here.

Nevermind that even with his poor start, he’s a major reason we’re topping the table right now, with goal and assist in the 2-1 vs Hellas that we probably deserved to draw, winning and scoring the last second penalty against Bologna when it looked like the team was settling for a draw. The opener in the 2-1 vs Genoa. Etc.
Who would have thought 3 years ago we'd have Ronaldo and Tuz would make him a scapegoat :lol: But seriously some here lacks perspective.

You can dislike the person all you want, and there are no problems with that but not with discrediting what he can bring or thinking he's finished. How many times people in the football world thought he was finished only to make them eat humble pie.

He's our player, even if for now it's best if he recovers on the bench but he should still be supported. He's still in a fantastic shape for his age he'll last some more for sure

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

He was also the MOTM vs merda.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Ronaldo was absolutely abysmal in the first half of his last season at RM (except for the Champions League, but he had APOEL and leaky Dortmund at his service) - by the end of the calendar year in LaLiga (LaLiga!) he had only 4 goals and 2 assists in 12 games. So, there's nothing extraordinary in his being out of his best form this time of the year.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I do not care how many Golden balls this prick has. He is a disrespectful, arogant cunt and a rapist and deserves at least a fine.
Real Madrid played 10 years for him and he blackmailed them all the time.
His fans should fuck off and hopefully with him. One year at the club that adores him and pays him 30 mil euro and he already started making problems. He proved nothing at Juve, does not play well at the moment and when he plays well the team does not.
Says he wants to play only CL and Portugal then is angry when subbed off against Milan. You can't please this diva.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I do not care how many Golden balls this prick has. He is a disrespectful, arogant cunt and a rapist and deserves at least a fine.
Real Madrid played 10 years for him and he blackmailed them all the time.
His fans should fuck off and hopefully with him. One year at the club that adores him and pays him 30 mil euro and he already started making problems. He proved nothing at Juve, does not play well at the moment and when he plays well the team does not.
Says he wants to play only CL and Portugal then is angry when subbed off against Milan. You can't please this diva.

Literally scored our only play-off goals last season; but sure, stick to your emotions.

Ronaldo is always shit in the first half of the seasons, it's just how he calculates his form... just chill everyone.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Literally scored our only play-off goals last season; but sure, stick to your emotions.

Ronaldo is always shit in the first half of the seasons, it's just how he calculates his form... just chill everyone.
He is a trash human and despite his goals against Ajax he did not play well. He should be scoring 15 goals in CL and make us European champions to deserve his salary and club's dedication.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He is a trash human and despite his goals against Ajax he did not play well. He should be scoring 15 goals in CL and make us European champions to deserve his salary and club's dedication.

This is against forum rules bro.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
This is against forum rules bro.
I do not care. Cult of personality is not my thing and pricks like Ronaldo do not deserve respect. He should be a champion off the field as well. His whole career has been marked with scandals on and off the field. He thinks the club and his teammates should be his servants. Probably only Berna "The Slave" likes him.
Szczesny showed character though. Wish more players speak their minds in relation to Ronaldo.

May 23, 2013
Don't make me quote all the bullshit you have said on this forum before.
I smell an ass burning, please apply gently.
1573549404719.png

- - - Updated - - -

Okay tbh on the football pitch he has his shitty moments (crying at Bale scoring goals, punching Godin, diving and crying on a regular basis).

But outside the football pitch he's shown to really be a great human being.

Aug 12, 2015
Vieira: 'Why is Ronaldo unhappy?'
By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus player Patrick Vieira insisted it’s important to understand “why Cristiano Ronaldo is unhappy” at the Allianz Stadium. "There will be some frustration."
Ronaldo left the stadium in anger after being substituted during the 1-0 win over Milan on Sunday and the Nice coach warned Juventus need to sort it out quickly.
“This shows how difficult it is to be a coach,” Vieira told Sky Sport Italia. “Ronaldo is of different class, together with [Lionel] Messi and Neymar, the are the image of football today.”
Ronaldo responded with a short message on Instagram yesterday and coach Maurizio Sarri defended the player during the press conference after the game.
“It’s important to understand why he is unhappy,” added the French World Cup winner. “From the outside, it seems like he is going through a difficult period. When a player like him stops scoring, there will be some frustration.”
Paulo Dybala came on for Ronaldo during the second half against the Rossoneri, and eventually he decided the game for the Bianconeri, scoring the only goal.
“I am not surprised to see Juventus always in first place, as here the player is at the service of the club and when things are clear, the player can give his best on the field.
“At Juventus, the club is the real star.”

There might be a Problem.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)