Cristiano Ronaldo (266 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
https://www.football-italia.net/146311/sarri-juve-thank-ronaldo

Sarri Confirms hes had a knee probem for last month hurt the ligaments.

“We must thank Ronaldo, because he made a sacrifice to be there at all tonight in a difficult situation. He did everything possible to play, but I saw he was not well and thought it best to take him off,” Sarri told Sky Sport Italia.
“It’s only natural a player is going to be irritated to leave the pitch, especially when he worked so hard to be there. Over the last month, he has had this little knee problem, he had a knock in training and it hurt the collateral ligament. When he trains at high intensity or plays, it unbalances him, so he ends up overcompensating and it damages the calf and thigh muscles.
“It is affecting his performances and he is not at his best at the moment. All players who are trying to give their best will have at least five minutes of being annoyed when they are substituted, but a coach would in general be much more worried if he didn’t seem upset.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
https://www.football-italia.net/146311/sarri-juve-thank-ronaldo

Sarri Confirms hes had a knee probem for last month hurt the ligaments.

“We must thank Ronaldo, because he made a sacrifice to be there at all tonight in a difficult situation. He did everything possible to play, but I saw he was not well and thought it best to take him off,” Sarri told Sky Sport Italia.
“It’s only natural a player is going to be irritated to leave the pitch, especially when he worked so hard to be there. Over the last month, he has had this little knee problem, he had a knock in training and it hurt the collateral ligament. When he trains at high intensity or plays, it unbalances him, so he ends up overcompensating and it damages the calf and thigh muscles.
“It is affecting his performances and he is not at his best at the moment. All players who are trying to give their best will have at least five minutes of being annoyed when they are substituted, but a coach would in general be much more worried if he didn’t seem upset.”
To think we risk him whilst having Dybala sitting on the bench :sergio:

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
You actually believe this, lol? It's just PR. Almost every player deals with little injuries. Sandro played with a broken toe last year. Ronaldo is fine. He's just playing like shit and Sarri needs an excuse to get him off the pitch. That's why Ronaldo is so angry about the all thing.

But that's not important. He thinks he's bigger than the club. Get his ass out

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You actually believe this, lol? It's just PR. Almost every player deals with little injuries. Sandro played with a broken toe last year. Ronaldo is fine. He's just playing like shit and Sarri needs an excuse to get him off the pitch. That's why Ronaldo is so angry about the all thing.

Sandro played like shit then too. So yea I believe it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Knowing Ronaldo, he's probably just angry about his own body, not about getting subbed.

And yes, i believe it. He looked sharp not too long ago, he wouldn't just turn into Amauri for no reason.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Knowing Ronaldo, he's probably just angry about his own body, not about getting subbed.

And yes, i believe it. He looked sharp not too long ago, he wouldn't just turn into Amauri for no reason.
Since he returned from NT games he hasnt been the same. He was a lot sharper in September. Regardless no point that he has played injured all this time and risked potentialy even greater injury which would have sidelined him for few months. This is aburd.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why does he not just be rested if he is injured? I don't understand why we instead would essentially play with a man down AND risk him making the injury worse. Just chill for a few games and come back at full strength. We should be able to manage without him for the time being. I just hope it doesn't get worse while he's playing for Portugal.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Why does he not just be rested if he is injured? I don't understand why we instead would essentially play with a man down AND risk him making the injury worse. Just chill for a few games and come back at full strength. We should be able to manage without him for the time being. I just hope it doesn't get worse while he's playing for Portugal.
Especially when we always have one extremely good striker on the bench when Ronaldo does play.

May 25, 2019
He needs to sit out for awhile to heal properly and to be ready for the team when the games get tougher. Thankfully Dybala and Higuain are playing great and Costa is back. Ronaldo should rest and if he tries to play and looks like this, someone needs to have the stones to protect him from himself.

May 23, 2013
Ronaldo: "If it were up to me I would only play for Portugal and in the UCL."

Also Ronaldo: Get's triggered over being subbed off in a league game, while injured, vs an insignificant bottom half of the table club.

Okay then bud....

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo leaving? We are not worried, when a player of this level is removed from the pitch it is normal to get angry. He is a great player, but in this period, he is not doing very well."

Szczęsny has big cojones
Woah check out the cock on that guy

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The man was clearly injured, maybe he went down to the tunnel as needed a scan or whatever. It's obvious that he asked to be subbed, so I don't know what all the fuss is about here?

The only problem is Sarri playing him from the getgo and risking the GOAT knee for a useless match that he should be able to win with half our starting lineup + fillers. Nervous Sarri knows that we're playing horrible right now. If he rested the GOAT and we lost or drew he would go through a shitstorm for not playing him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 250)