Cristiano Ronaldo (130 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
didnt paratici already say Ronaldo isnt leaving next summer?

plus we never signed him for his on pitch impact anyway its obviously to build the brand
Idk what he said, but that doesn't matter much

Yeah the brand thing, but his star will fade eventually.

I was half joking about selling him, but if we did win the CL maybe we should consider it.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
didnt paratici already say Ronaldo isnt leaving next summer?

plus we never signed him for his on pitch impact anyway its obviously to build the brand
We already fucked up our brand with our piece of shit logo and some nice help from Adidas. :yuck:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Idk what he said, but that doesn't matter much

Yeah the brand thing, but his star will fade eventually.

I was half joking about selling him, but if we did win the CL maybe we should consider it.
i think it does mean something when tootsie refuses to confirm anyone else including dybala but does confirm ronaldo.

just as long as he keeps the body a 10, doesnt lose his hair and continues his long history of support for the chinese govt he isnt in decline

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
In the past his 10 shots per game were justified by the high conversion rate but now he wastes every single one of them...

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Something is a miss. What's happened to him? Do we simply not have the team for him?[/QUOTE]

I think this is the problem.

We are far too slow in the build up and he is getting crowded out. Yes he is missing chances but he always has in his career, the difference this season is that we create so few chances that he isn't getting the opportunity to eventually score one.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
sick of this egotistical prettyboy.

start benching his ass, if he wants to play he needs to earn it like everyone else.
Few poor games and lets throw him under the bus... Hes going through a slump in form atm, maybe because he played too much, remember he also player internationals. At his age he should rest more. Anywho that above is a shit post and when he picks his form up and starts banging goals again, you will look like an idiot . Turning on Goat :lol:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)