Cristiano Ronaldo (143 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Some disgraceful comments in this place against the GOAT. He is being held back by Sarri's tactics. Also asking him to play as a winger like he's a decade younger is too much even at his level
Ronaldo played his favourite position today. A second striker playing from the left side behind a proper striker like Higuain (not false 9 like Dybala). His performance today is on him.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
Let’s remind ourselves that Ronaldo was absolutely abysmal at the start of the 2017/18 season for Real Madrid. He was being outscored by Paulinho in La Liga. Then he destroyed us and PSG in the knockout stages.

His performances as of right now don’t bother me. As long as he delivers when we need him most in the knockout games
That's kind of false... He was banned for the first 4 games of La Liga in that season.

Ronaldo had 9 goals in 6 games in the CL group stage in 2017/2018..

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Let’s remind ourselves that Ronaldo was absolutely abysmal at the start of the 2017/18 season for Real Madrid. He was being outscored by Paulinho in La Liga. Then he destroyed us and PSG in the knockout stages.

His performances as of right now don’t bother me. As long as he delivers when we need him most in the knockout games
He wasn't scoring but his performances were generally good if you watched him play which they aren;t atm. He was also scoring in consecutive games in the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

abductor problem. #sub
Source?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Some disgraceful comments in this place against the GOAT. He is being held back by Sarri's tactics. Also asking him to play as a winger like he's a decade younger is too much even at his level
He is not playing as a winger. He’s been playing as one of the front two all season without any defensive duties. Try to watch the games before commenting.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Ronaldo played his favourite position today. A second striker playing from the left side behind a proper striker like Higuain (not false 9 like Dybala). His performance today is on him.
He is still far too deep playing in midfield half the time hugain is the one staying upfront.

abductor problem. #sub
Bit of a worry this like 3rd or 4th time he had that same injury this season isnt it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Because you are insulting one of the greatest players in our lifetime... Players can go through a slump but this should be no excuse for you to denigrate him in a way you did. Almost like you wanted to see him this bad so you can have your little vendetta and I recall you were on his case before this game.... In a few weeks, when he will pick up his game again, you should stay clear from this thread :p
i have no vendetta against Ronaldo and please i am not rooting against him or any other juve player, i am not that petty. however I will critisize him whenever and however i see fit.

good talk. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

yea if theres no wind on the moon then how was the flag moving?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ronaldo fans are furious about that sub :lol: "this team doesn't deserve him" and "leave this shit club" statements being posted pretty much everywhere I check
imagine the sort of person who would be a "Ronaldo fan"

dont support a club, just follow Ronaldo wherever he goes. sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)