Cristiano Ronaldo (145 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
ESPN seem to have an issue with Juve
They hate Italian teams. They shat on Roma when they made the CL semis, they always underestimate Juve every year. This year when Inter dismantled Dortmund, Frank LeBeouf went into a tirade about how boring and defensive they were in that game. Gab Marcotti and Matteo Bonetti are the only ones with any ounce of sense or logic in that shit hole.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They hate Italian teams. They shat on Roma when they made the CL semis, they always underestimate Juve every year. This year when Inter dismantled Dortmund, Frank LeBeouf went into a tirade about how boring and defensive they were in that game. Gab Marcotti and Matteo Bonetti are the only ones with any ounce of sense or logic in that shit hole.
they love Napoli though

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
His body isnt as fit as 3-4 years ago, you clearly see that he can play only 1 match per week with 100%. We should rest him more.
I think we're resting him enough; what would really help is if he didn't play for Portugal, but we all know that's not happening.

PS another reason I hate Messi: first half of last season he sees Ronaldo taking a break from NT and he does the exact same thing with Argentina. fuckin fuck off already... you're 2 years younger, pussy.

Nov 3, 2019
We don't really have creators in our team. Something like a Di Maria
Thats the problem. Di Maria is creating chances over chances at PSG, we lack such a player. Look at Lewandowski, Messi, Lukaku/Martinez, Benzema, Kane, Aguero, Salah/Mane they get every match 5-6 chances to score goal while Ronaldo and Higuain only get 2-3 chances created per match. Thats a huge difference. I hope with Ramsey, Pjanic, Rabiot and Costa we will create more because we MUST create more.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we're resting him enough; what would really help is if he didn't play for Portugal, but we all know that's not happening.

PS another reason I hate Messi: first half of last season he sees Ronaldo taking a break from NT and he does the exact same thing with Argentina. fuckin fuck off already... you're 2 years younger, pussy.
Cant be angry as he loves Portugal and want to play the WC. He scores 2 goals per match with Portugal and they need him to qualify for WC. But is it really important to play against Genua, Sassuolu, Lecce, etc ? 1 match every week and resting him before every CL match should be the order.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Not only lately, but always. It just goes unnoticed because he still scores like crazy.
Everyone misses at the times and especially when you're a forward, it's all about confidence. I can tell he has missed alot of chances just because he has played from what like 2002/2003 to this day but in other hand, he has probably covered those by scoring some ridiclous goals in return, which weren't even chances. People are forgetting the fact that he is probably the most marked guy in the world around the box, he still gets the shit done and especially when the stakes are high and he really doesn't miss on those games, which is kind of funny. If im not totally wrong, those KO stage goals he scored when RM was on the run were just pure finishing ability, pure intelligence and him being just on form and he literally nailed every single one and it was just total dominance on his part over anybody. If you lead the game 4-0 and missing some chances, it's normal against those levantes, getafes etc, it happens and it happens nowdays in Italy as well, but like the penalty winner on the last minute or last season him scoring tons of game winners when we were tied or even losing at some point just proves he doesn't miss, when he cannot afford it so it's all good so far. When he starts missing those chances and we or anybody else he plays for starts to lose those games, then it's a problem but that hasn't happened so far and he is still the most clutch guy in the world and that's all i care about.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
My only concern is about playing time, I think he should rest way more but we all know how the last game without him went so I don't think Sarri is gonna try that for a while

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Gab Marcotti isn't the most impartial when it comes to Juve either.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
nah keep him in the shirt and associated with the brand for as long as possible.

just pay him to dance around in Jj underwear or something.

or he can travel Asia wearing exclusively Jj brand fashion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)