Cristiano Ronaldo (46 Viewers)

Renegade

Sep 15, 2019
With the kind of sitters he missed, mucks at Bernabeau would have jeered him to death. Doubt that would happen at Juventus since deep inside people know he's just a special guest who'd leave anytime now.

Weather or not he wins any trophy with Juventus this season, he has a very solid chance to win Euro 2020 with his national team, I think he should seriously consider retirement after that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lmfao Id be scared to have that picture. Fucking hell :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

He should have at least 10 goals if he can convert more of chances he get in those games

He need more calm in his finishing, sometimes he does not need to blast the ball, more placing that cannot reach by GK

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
You are talking about a player that has scored close to 700 goals in his career and giving him tips about finishing. Do u have any idea how absurd this sounds? :p

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
With the kind of sitters he missed, mucks at Bernabeau would have jeered him to death. Doubt that would happen at Juventus since deep inside people know he's just a special guest who'd leave anytime now.

Weather or not he wins any trophy with Juventus this season, he has a very solid chance to win Euro 2020 with his national team, I think he should seriously consider retirement after that.
Whether you get any ratings or quotes here or not, I think you should seriously consider retirement from juventuz.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
People have the memory of a goldfish, 5 months ago he scored 5 knockout goals including a hattrick against Atletico and now he's finished.

He started the last Serie A season very slowly (CL as well). He'll get into gear in the second part of the season

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
People have the memory of a goldfish, 5 months ago he scored 5 knockout goals including a hattrick against Atletico and now he's finished.

He started the last Serie A season very slowly (CL as well). He'll get into gear in the second part of the season
That guy Renegade only posts in CR7 thread. This is one of his gems:
Don't think many would doubt that Napoli is the better fit for him. He loves Ancelotti and Napoli plays a much more attacking brand of football, he'll easily get his 40+ goals and can probably surpass Maradona's legacy, things he usually care about. Juventus is filled with old farts and are barely holding on, the strategy is to just scrape through; badly need a transition. I think the window of opportunity for Juventus to win UCL has sadly passed, Ronaldo was in the way.

He made a wise decision about leaving a flat-lining club in RM but made the mistake in joining another declining one in Juve.
Definitely not a Juve fan.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Don't think many would doubt that Napoli is the better fit for him. He loves Ancelotti and Napoli plays a much more attacking brand of football, he'll easily get his 40+ goals and can probably surpass Maradona's legacy, things he usually care about. Juventus is filled with old farts and are barely holding on, the strategy is to just scrape through; badly need a transition. I think the window of opportunity for Juventus to win UCL has sadly passed, Ronaldo was in the way.

He made a wise decision about leaving a flat-lining club in RM but made the mistake in joining another declining one in Juve.
@GordoDeCentral
Can you please ban this guy. Every single one of his posts is insulting Juventus and Juve players.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007

It's almost always the case with him. This picture is from the first part of 2017/2018 season. We all know how that turned around at the end.
adb1255d1eb47377ef9d73fb15f9b3a6.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)