Cristiano Ronaldo (68 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
He would if the whole team is wearing the Home jersey, and the GK is wearing the Away one.
The GK needs to clearly stand out, thus they make the GK shirts stand out. With your idea it would often times be difficult to differentiate the goalie from your own players and especially the opposition. We've had full black away shirts at times for example. It's not a random decision, there is a very logical reason behind it.

- - - Updated - - -

I stumbled upon Gigi in this beauty classic shirt today and thought how sad is that we can even not see Ronaldo wearing our shirt in classic thin stripes?
Last year thick stripes forming some H bullshit and this year no stripes, meh. Thank you adidas.

1566461961389.png
I have that shirt. Fastweb :sheik:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Prolly a good call, havent paid much atention to replay but it is laughable it takes ref 2-3 minutes to make the call, while the clock is running down. The whole thing needs to be done faster. He is looking like a proper donkey out there, annoying everyone, players and fans.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Did not like his attitude tonight. No other player will have any chance to score regulary because of him.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if we will see much of the same from last season? I remember he choked hard in the first few games missing loads of chances before finding his shooting boots.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I wonder if we will see much of the same from last season? I remember he choked hard in the first few games missing loads of chances before finding his shooting boots.
For whatever reason he starts really slow last couple of seasons and looks like he never scored a goal before then usually explodes later. The good thing is movement is still unreal and gets in those postions for the chances to score.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
The only problem I have with him is that he sometimes tries to force the issue too much. Generally, I like that hunger and desire he has though and maybe another day he would’ve gotten five. Higuain was able to link-up very selflessly with him...much to my surprise.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
%100 sure he is pissed about the quality of some of his teammates, but keeping it to himself.
He fluffed several good chances his teammates have created for him so it is only your mind playing tricks on you. Imagining alleged fueds, between players, coach and players, management stealing money and the list goes on. All is good, he looks sharp and eager as always. I expect good season from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)