Cristiano Ronaldo (113 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
More than halfway seeing as there's a break in summer. He's about 20 goals behind Messi for the year and you can't win any meaningful trophies in the first couple months of the season. Wishful thinking.
Put messi in Juventus and i like to see him score more than 10 goals when he was sandro and cuads whipping crosses onto hes midget head .Ronaldo won serie A messi won la liga seems pretty even to me :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Put messi in Juventus and i like to see him score more than 10 goals when he was sandro and cuads whipping crosses onto hes midget head .Ronaldo won serie a messi won la liga seems pretty even to me :)
Lmao even? Messi was the top scorer in the major European leagues and in the Champions League and his overall play was miles ahead of Ronaldo.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Lmao even? Messi was the top scorer in the major European leagues and in the Champions League and his overall play was miles ahead of Ronaldo.
Ronaldo scored all are knockout goals dont remember messi doing much at anfield when hes team bottled another massive lead in the cl once again. Like i said ronaldo has switched to team that are very defensive and have little creativity hes stats where always going to drop messi has it easy at barce thats why he will never leave hes comfort zone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 86)