Cristiano Ronaldo (139 Viewers)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Last edited:

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Are top assist maker and goal scorer by miles is somehow not a team player? this is the same ronaldo that was trying help and support Dybala when him and allegri had that little row early on in the season and he was dropped? you do read some daft rubbish on here.
Ronaldo was’ is the best player in every team he play for but what I am saying is let the other players take what they are know more than him. For example free kicks, when was the last time he scored a free kick? So why is he so desperate to score one because he wants fans to talk about him right? The definition of a team player is when someone let others what they know. To be fair his freekicks are not beautiful he just shoots and see where the ball goes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
so on a purely football basis (ignoring his boost to image/ revenue) what do you guys think about the success of this signing?

What if we had kept the same attack plus Higuain and that money had instead been spent on a midfielder and a CB?

Apr 19, 2007
so on a purely football basis (ignoring his boost to image/ revenue) what do you guys think about the success of this signing?

What if we had kept the same attack plus Higuain and that money had instead been spent on a midfielder and a CB?
I really want to see where are money stands after this year? What new endorsements we get etc. Thats why he was brought in not to just score goals.
I do think we are considered more of a big club with him here. Could it help in the next few years getting other talent?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)