Cristiano Ronaldo (117 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
did you read my post?
Om my bad. purely on the field I think its still a win. Chiellini going down hurt us a lot against Ajax. Our midfield is very poor and with higuain and a pogba type we probably reach the same stage but I dont think the potential to win it all was as likely. Ronaldo always gave us a chance in every game

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
:touched:

RONALDO A JTV: "I am very happy. In the Champions League we have lost, but next year and the other we will still be competitive to the maximum"

Cristiano Ronaldo was interviewed by JTV in the belly of the Allianz. Tuttojuve.com has resumed his words:

A beautiful season ...
"It was a very difficult championship. I won the second title with the Juve jersey and I am very happy. We win today, in our house, with our fans, I am very happy."

Now we are celebrating this Scudetto, then we will think about next year with the usual goals.
"We know that the great goal of Juventus was to win the championship, we won the Supercup, we won the championship, the team did well, in the Champions League we lost, but we play well. Football is like that, next year and the other we will still be competitive to the maximum ".
https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-not...o-ancora-saremo-competitivi-al-massimo-467203

Cristiano Ronaldo spoke to DAZN: First to win Liga, Premier, Serie A? Happy to have won here too, the first in history, a record, my first year, Supercoppa and championship, next year will be even better, I am very happy. You stay here a thousand percent. "
https://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pia...sto-prossimo-anno-sara-ancora-migliore-467191

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
so on a purely football basis (ignoring his boost to image/ revenue) what do you guys think about the success of this signing?

What if we had kept the same attack plus Higuain and that money had instead been spent on a midfielder and a CB?
Don't think would of came up with the same numbers a,d decivie gosls/assists that Ronnie has this seasson but he would for me still gurantee the Scudetto.

Funny thing is that when we signed Ronaldo all my friends who say they never watch Juve vowed to keep a closer eye on them and it pleased me as I thought they were in for a trest with Dybala, Costa etc serving Ronaldo on a plate and Bonnuci back with Chellini forming the wall at the back.

In the end all they seen was boring football cruising to another title in a non competitive league, Costa spiting on opponents and Bonucci not supporting his team mate who was racially abused, rounded off by getting humiliated in the CL by kids.

Great advertisement for Serie A this move was not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 83)