Cristiano Ronaldo (68 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
One thing I cannot understand is why some of the "journalists" keep refering to the elite prostitute as a "former teacher" as it is something relevant to the case? She was a 23 year old hostess in a bar in Las Vegas ffs, not a Harvard valedictorian who dedicated her life to teach kids and help blind nuns cross the streets. The "teacher" thing came out last year as a PR trick to earn some sympathies in her favor and it quickly back-fired as her camp also said that she had PTSD and other mental problems from that terrible trauma she suffered and yeah, such a person will not be allowed to teach kids, period.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Martha Kelner is an award-winning British sports journalist. She is currently the Sports Correspondent for Sky News. Kelner has broken a number of high-profile stories, including allegations of a culture of bullying in British Cycling and Chris Froome's failed doping test.

Uj2AQe-h_400x400.jpg

Ugly gremlin looking misandrist, just like that hateful despicable troll that initiated the metoo movement: ugly women who just need attention.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Martha Kelner is an award-winning British sports journalist. She is currently the Sports Correspondent for Sky News. Kelner has broken a number of high-profile stories, including allegations of a culture of bullying in British Cycling and Chris Froome's failed doping test.

Uj2AQe-h_400x400.jpg

Ugly gremlin looking misandrist, just like that hateful despicable troll that initiated the metoo movement: ugly women who just need attention.
this woman needs a good dick in the ass. :cr7:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Uj2AQe-h_400x400.jpg

I hope she “makes herself available” to Ronaldo one day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)