Cristiano Ronaldo (63 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
was talking to my scum bro in law yesterday and he told me if it wasn't for mourinho tactics they would have thrashed us. He's convinced his team is better than our player by player and it's all mourinhos fault! he moans that he didn't get a CB in the summer yet he spent upwards of 60 mill on Lindelof and Baily only to use them sparingly, as if the board were ever going to trust him to make use of another overpriced CB

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's funny right... they've spent hundreds of millions and still moan that city have bought the title without realising that perhaps manure's problem is they've over spent on the wrong types of players.

- - - Updated - - -

0_Mourinho-three-fingersJPG.jpg

"Number of players I bought in the last summer transfer window and decided not to play them against Juventus"

Buy on AliExpress.com

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
a lot of people say Mou is finished, but he was 2nd in the EPL last season, behind 100pts City. now look at the crap he has to play with. Lingard wouldnt even make it into Milans bench, and he was one of their most important players lol. unless they spend another 200-300M on actual quality, they gonna suck on

What failed there is lack of leadership on the pitch to help put his ideas into practice. Mou always backed up great experienced captains on the pitch with the likes of John Terry, Javier Zanetti, Carvalho, Jorge Costa etc. and more recently Zlatan. You look at that United squad and you only see Instagram kids with inflated egos, it's a tough battle for him. Even a guy like Hazard admited he want to work with Mou again. Mou is old school, he works with strong men. Also its 3rd season already. He needs to move elsewhere and will win again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What failed there is lack of leadership on the pitch to help put his ideas into practice. Mou always backed up great experienced captains on the pitch with the likes of John Terry, Javier Zanetti, Carvalho, Jorge Costa etc. and more recently Zlatan. You look at that United squad and you only see Instagram kids with inflated egos, it's a tough battle for him. Even a guy like Hazard admited he want to work with Mou again. Mou is old school, he works with strong men. Also its 3rd season already. He needs to move elsewhere and will win again.
Yes to Tondela or Boavista :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)