Cristiano Ronaldo (235 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I've watched Kathryn Mayorga's lawyers press conference from last week over 11-12 times now and while I clearly hear Leslie Stonvall's comments, I still struggling to hear the questions these journalists despite having the volume at the highest possible. Heck, I even bought a headset for this reason but the same problem still remain... :lol:

Since that presser was over 1 hour, I've just finished a short compilation over the questions journalists asked to Leslie Stonvall.

I'd really appreciate if you guys can make a transcript of what they asked about.

Thanks in advance for the help!

You’re blatantly lying.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
dont you guys think this scan papers are bullshit. In every line they call him Cristiano Ronaldo - both of them are his first name's his last name is dos Santos Aveiro. I would imagine that in every real paper they would use his fullname. I mean my name is Lukasz Tadeusz XXXX and I have never seen a document where they call me Lukasz Tadeusz only, that would be unacceptable from legal point of view.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This football leaks thing is illegal right? All these der Speigel journalists have football leaks in their description. I think we should look in their closets too and see if there's a skeleton or two.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
dont you guys think this scan papers are bullshit. In every line they call him Cristiano Ronaldo - both of them are his first name's his last name is dos Santos Aveiro. I would imagine that in every real paper they would use his fullname. I mean my name is Lukasz Tadeusz XXXX and I have never seen a document where they call me Lukasz Tadeusz only, that would be unacceptable from legal point of view.
der speigle are doing some dodgy shit me thinks.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
US law would apply to this particular case, but I imagine most legal systems merely require that there is no debate about who is signing and who is party to the agreement. That doesn't necessarily mean having to write your full name.

However in most European countries it is customary to write your full name on such documents. I expect this to be the case in Portugal too. So at the very least it would be weird for Ronaldo to sign with Cristiano Ronaldo.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Where does Dailymail get this intel? Are they the only ones pushing the "more than one victim" story?

- - - Updated - - -

If they are, then that's 100% fake news

enzo

May 14, 2012
I think many more "sources" will come up with "genuine" news. It will be hard to tell what's true or based on actual evidence. We will have to wait until there is progress in the running investigation.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
What I'm curious about is to see how this thing can be settled. How can the alleged victim prove that Ronaldo raped her without her consent, after she "changed" her clothes in his hotel room. And two, how can Ronaldo prove that he's innocent, other than simply denying the accusations?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If spigel is wrong here, and ronaldo looses billions in sponsonships, i imagine the could go bankcrupt when they are sued
The biggest problem is not der Spiegel, but the investigation by LVMPD. If they fail to find anything to charge Ronaldo with I expect der Spiegel story to die quickly. Their only "damning" evidence is a scanned document obtained from a hacker with a mysterious identity.

enzo

May 14, 2012
What I'm curious about is to see how this thing can be settled. How can the alleged victim prove that Ronaldo raped her without her consent, after she "changed" her clothes in his hotel room. And two, how can Ronaldo prove that he's innocent, other than simply denying the accusations?
The documents say she called the police and was examined by a doctor immediately afterwards, no?

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
The documents say she called the police and was examined by a doctor immediately afterwards, no?
Yeah, but this...

http://www.spiegel.de/international...am-dealt-with-rape-accusations-a-1231779.html

"A Medical Expert
The text cites a "medical expert" who stated the injuries in Mayorga's rectum may have been caused by "several objects" and not necessarily by "penetration of a penis."
There is also testimony from another expert, a former detective who had allegedly specialized in sexual assault investigations. The retired cop was quoted as saying that Mayorga could have caused the injuries herself. That would explain why it had taken her several hours after the alleged incident to call the police, he said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 210)