Cristiano Ronaldo (95 Viewers)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Hey guys, this is not the first time that appears this CR7 rumor, don’t be panic, every year appears. Also the press (at least spanish and latin press) didn’t make sound of it (i only read about this here). He is not going to jail and hope today he and the team have a great match!
I also hear about these every year. Come here to Tuz and they are making a case about it. Enjoyed the discussion though :)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Come on, guys. This is shit from 2009. What are the odds that a club girl gets PTSD after one night with a guy? I mean there is a possibility, but it's not a very big one. My first conclusion is that she is here for the money and she is using the public condemnation against the toxic masculinity and how it is repressing the female soul.

She even looks like a former pretty club girl that can't find a decent rich man anymore because she looks too old now.
Either this, OR she didn't come out with the story earlier because of people like you. We don't know what happened and i have doubts myself, but why go against a possible victim without knowing anything?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Either this, OR she didn't come out with the story earlier because of people like you. We don't know what happened and i have doubts myself, but why go against a possible victim without knowing anything?
Because of the facts that I read from Spiegel's articles.

1. If it was a real rape - 300 k is simply too little money for such a terrible crime and she is not some desperate woman from Eastern Europe to take such a sum.
2. Look at the picture of her and Ronaldo flirting in a club - it's obvious she likes him.
3. She went in his room and lied on his bed beside him - if she wanted she could have ran away. There are absolutely no reports on Ronaldo holding, beating or tying her. Even she didn't say such a thing.
4. Why now? 9 years after this. She also wanted persecution the previous year. Why wait 8 years? The answer of the article is because she got a new lawyer.

There is just too much BS in this story to take it seriously. She was a one nightstand for Ronaldo and she wants money because of that. She really feels sorry for getting only 300k from him. I bet this is the thing that is eating her alive.

Jul 1, 2010
She indeed hit the wall and her SMV is going down as quickly as Tesla's share value. She's trying to get a last payday before it's too late.

Seven is right, she probably spent all the 300k and now is trying to get more.

Metoo is a way for damaged women to get attention and money. Fuck that movement. Sure, sexual assault and rape is bad but I don't believe women who don't go to the police and go to the media instead. Also, the definition of "sexual assault" has been stretched so much that it is basically meaningless now.

In this case, she did report to the police initially but it's hard to know whether it was consensual or not. It's possible that Ronaldo settled for 300k to avoid having this spread in the media, regardless or whether he did anything wrong.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Can’t believe Der Spiegel is recycling the same article and people keep falling for the ‘breaking news’.
lol Yeah thats the same shit Ive read last year before CL clash between Real and Bayern.
Even worse though, Im pretty sure Ive read here someone calling him rapist and wishing his departure. Fuckin' people

Apr 29, 2006
Yeah, MODS, some called our top player a rapist and nothing? I got banned for calling some mods Libtards or Snowflakes. WTF? Next time I will go with a rapist.

The weakest ass excuse I've seen is someone 'else' labeled him a rapist and a member just 'recycling' the news. BS. I can make a website and say that I've read it somewhere too and so I am excused?
"HE IS DEAD TO ME" OMG - cringe worthy!

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yeah, MODS, some called our top player a rapist and nothing? I got banned for calling some mods Libtards or Snowflakes. WTF? Next time I will go with a rapist.

The weakest ass excuse I've seen is someone 'else' labeled him a rapist and a member just 'recycling' the news. BS. I can make a website and say that I've read it somewhere too and so I am excused?
Just ignore the dude and move on.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Who?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 77)