Cristiano Ronaldo (184 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
your mother is a loser

- - - Updated - - -

you quit spamming the fact that you write u spam this forum, this is a juventini cat piss on a napoli jersey , this is not spamming!
:lol: what a breakdown. Why would you cat piss on a jersey btw? I thought cats only peed on litter/sand. Is it not a smart cat?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So curious to see how he does for us in the CL. Usually he doesn’t really get stated until the KO rounds, but seeing how nervy we are in this fucking tourmanent, we need him to fire up and get going quicker than ever. I predict at least 1 goal for the GOAT tomorrow.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
So curious to see how he does for us in the CL. Usually he doesn’t really get stated until the KO rounds, but seeing how nervy we are in this fucking tourmanent, we need him to fire up and get going quicker than ever. I predict at least 1 goal for the GOAT tomorrow.
Ronaldo’s goals in the CL groups for the last 5 years:
2016-17 was the only season where he had a poor group stage. (He had 10 goals from the quarter finals onwards though)

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
Inappropriate Behavior
:lol: what a breakdown. Why would you cat piss on a jersey btw? I thought cats only peed on litter/sand. Is it not a smart cat?
he peed on a napoli jersey , he only pees on Napoli or inter jerseys and he loves to sleep on juve jerseys

- - - Updated - - -

Ban and ban for spamming.
kos ahtok sharmuta ya hmar

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was half Indio half English given the black and white spots

half Canadian half Brazilian

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh. You posted the same video twice in like 5 diff threads.

Go make a video on how to open a door.
go suck a d*ck u f@g.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)