Cristiano Ronaldo (177 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Antonio Cassano believes Cristiano Ronaldo will “score 40 goals this season and Juventus have the Scudetto sewn up until 2022.”

Of course don't see this happening but in theory only can happen if Max lets Juve play more aggressively to score as much as possible. Have complete faith in Max making the right adjustments.
:flag1:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Max doesntt have to do anything special.

Higuain scored 30+ goals first season here and 20+ goals second season and he is not close to ronaldo's level.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Exactly. Just go back and watch highlights of past two seasons and there's so many situations where you think 'if Ronaldo was in this position instead of Mario or Gonzalo it's an easy goal or much more dangerous'.

I don't think we even realize how big of a difference it will be...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ronaldo isn’t going to play enough to score 40 goals. Allegri should be using him like Madrid did last year. Rest him during league play to keep him fresh for CL.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
To Whom It May Concern,

Possibly it be time for a "How many Goals will CR7 score in all comp?" poll question to be started? Since Pipita was high number 36+ and 16% of the votes went that way, maybe 46+ more appropriate for the godsend delivered to Juve?

Sincerely,
MrM

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ronaldo isn’t going to play enough to score 40 goals. Allegri should be using him like Madrid did last year. Rest him during league play to keep him fresh for CL.
He scores a goal a game. He'll play 35-40 matches in all competitions if he doesn't get taken about by our bad juju fitness staff. :scared:

If he plays 40 matches he'll be around 40 goals for sure.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Oh, if were including CL games, then sure.
I could care less if he scores more than 20 goals in the league if he bangs in 15 goals in the CL :D

- - - Updated - - -

We signed his fitness coach so I imagine our fitness staff will be quarantined from Ronaldo.
Your girlfriend in your avatar needs Ronaldo's fitness coach too.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)