Cristiano Ronaldo (91 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Because we did sell him, remember? Milan wanted him with Higuain. So again, if we did this deal but instead of buying Bonucci, we got Godin, what would you say? Replace Milan with Chelsea and Caldara with Rugani if you want, it's the same concept.
Milan demanded Caldara, should we buy Bonucci, we should not take Bonucci back imo
If they demanded to sell us Bonucci, in order to accept the Higuain sale, we should at least demand a 15mil difference for Caldara. We should not accept gifting them a more valuable player.
Why did we pleased their double demand.
Bonucci will earn a salary close to what Higuain was earning half of the profit from his sale goes back on buying Bonucci.
We have accepted a double loss here.

Chelsea offered us 100mil for Higuain+Caldara, we valued 60 for Higuain and 55mil for Rugani and only accept a minimum of 110. From 80mil, we could buy Godin for 20mil and use the 60mil profit for ffp reasons

And then we have agreed to sell Higgy for 55mil and Caldara for 35 and also be forced to give 35mil for trash.
So overall got 5mil less for Higuain and paid double the amount needed for Godin for Bonucci, who is had as good.
Pretty bad deal, from any pov.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Milan demanded Caldara, should we buy Bonucci, we should not take Bonucci back imo
If they demanded to sell us Bonucci, in order to accept the Higuain sale, we should at least demand a 15mil difference for Caldara. We should not accept gifting them a more valuable player.
Why did we pleased their double demand.
Bonucci will earn a salary close to what Higuain was earning half of the profit from his sale goes back on buying Bonucci.
We have accepted a double loss here.

Chelsea offered us 100mil for Higuain+Caldara, we valued 60 for Higuain and 55mil for Rugani and only accept a minimum of 110. From 80mil, we could buy Godin for 20mil and use the 60mil profit for ffp reasons

And then we have agreed to sell Higgy for 55mil and Caldara for 35 and also be forced to give 35mil for trash.
So overall got 5mil less for Higuain and paid double the amount needed for Godin for Bonucci, who is had as good.
Pretty bad deal, from any pov.
Why can you not answer a simple hypothetical question?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think i did and in great detail, maybe i didn't understand you question, please elaborate if you will, rephrase it, or use more words, what exactly are you asking ?
Would you have been against bringing in Godin to prevent Benatia becoming "threatened?"

Or alternatively, if we had brought in Godin rather than Bonucci, would you then blame Godin for Benatia's performance?

Because, as you said:
Bonucci return is threatening his place in our team, certainly his starter aspirations and the role that he will have.
He prolly knows that he is demoted on the bench and of course, judging by what happened in the past, during the time they both played for our team, the unfair competition with Bonucci have always messed with him.
So by this logic, you would have been against improving our centerback pairing in any significant way as it would've hurt Benatia's starting aspirations, no?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Would you have been against bringing in Godin to prevent Benatia becoming "threatened?"

Or alternatively, if we had brought in Godin rather than Bonucci, would you then blame Godin for Benatia's performance?

Because, as you said:

So by this logic, you would have been against improving our centerback pairing in any significant way as it would've hurt Benatia's starting aspirations, no?
Again, i highly rate Godin, i consider him one of the top CBs in the world and i believe that a pair of him and Chiellini would make us CL contenders.
So in my books, he is welcomed at any time. Except if his coming would mean Juve having problems with ffp.
It is unclear if we could afford a 20mil acquisition or not.

But if we were selling Benatia for those 20mil, the financial balance would remain unchanged.
That's acceptable. It doesn't matter how Benatia would feel, i am not one of those hard core Benatia fanboys if you mean that's. I never put any player above Juve.

If we can afford Godin, over what we have, then we should move for him, no matter how Benatia feels.

But as things happened, we paid double of that ammount, to get Bonucci how i rate lower than Godin.
Also, we know that Godin would throw Benatia on the bench with his difference of quality, yet Bonucci, will throw him only because of his nationality and agent influence.
Godin would be anxious, if Godin was coming instead of Bonucci, but not as anxious as he is now with Bonucci, because Bonucci was here before and he knows what to expect a call because we all saw what Juve sacrificed to get him back and what happened in our team's locker room with Bonucci around.

With Benatia being better than Bonucci, we should be worried about his mind status, because when Bonucci faks up, we would be expecting from Benatia to step up. I am not worried about that friendly, i am worried about the impact the return of Bonucci has on our players and coach.
Bonucci openly blaimed Benatia and Max for personal mistakes ADN fought with them on and off the pitch, Godin didnt.
Bonucci's agent forced us to sell Caldara, a 45-55mil player for half that much, Godin would arrive for 20mil, it certainly is not the same thing.
That's why i am saying that Bonucci is the worst possible player who would have joined, for what happened in the pass and the implications his presence has for the future.

I am not against improving our defense, should our financial status allows it.
Our defense with two veteran starters and and two future super talents costing twice as much, was balanced, now it isn't.
Also, in it is not even better. Godin is better than Benatia, Bonucci isn't, so his return is not improving our team, besides the fact that he is a filthy person and will cause more intrigues with our players and coach.
Bonucci was proved to be cack with Milan.
Godin was Rock solid both with club and NT
I am not against improving our team, i am against downgrading it.

And last, since Godin clause was 20mil and although i highly rate him, i would see a straight swap with Caldara or Rugani as a financial loss. Gain in quality yes, but financial loss, as young talents these days are highly overrated in the market.
I made a sincere effort to make everything clear now!

Hope you are pleased.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Again, i highly rate Godin, i consider him one of the top CBs in the world and i believe that a pair of him and Chiellini would make us CL contenders.
So in my books, he is welcomed at any time. Except if his coming would mean Juve having problems with ffp.
It is unclear if we could afford a 20mil acquisition or not.

But if we were selling Benatia for those 20mil, the financial balance would remain unchanged.
That's acceptable. It doesn't matter how Benatia would feel, i am not one of those hard core Benatia fanboys if you mean that's. I never put any player above Juve.

If we can afford Godin, over what we have, then we should move for him, no matter how Benatia feels.

But as things happened, we paid double of that ammount, to get Bonucci how i rate lower than Godin.
Also, we know that Godin would throw Benatia on the bench with his difference of quality, yet Bonucci, will throw him only because of his nationality and agent influence.
Godin would be anxious, if Godin was coming instead of Bonucci, but not as anxious as he is now with Bonucci, because Bonucci was here before and he knows what to expect a call because we all saw what Juve sacrificed to get him back and what happened in our team's locker room with Bonucci around.

With Benatia being better than Bonucci, we should be worried about his mind status, because when Bonucci faks up, we would be expecting from Benatia to step up. I am not worried about that friendly, i am worried about the impact the return of Bonucci has on our players and coach.
Bonucci openly blaimed Benatia and Max for personal mistakes ADN fought with them on and off the pitch, Godin didnt.
Bonucci's agent forced us to sell Caldara, a 45-55mil player for half that much, Godin would arrive for 20mil, it certainly is not the same thing.
That's why i am saying that Bonucci is the worst possible player who would have joined, for what happened in the pass and the implications his presence has for the future.

I am not against improving our defense, should our financial status allows it.
Our defense with two veteran starters and and two future super talents costing twice as much, was balanced, now it isn't.
Also, in it is not even better. Godin is better than Benatia, Bonucci isn't, so his return is not improving our team, besides the fact that he is a filthy person and will cause more intrigues with our players and coach.
Bonucci was proved to be cack with Milan.
Godin was Rock solid both with club and NT
I am not against improving our team, i am against downgrading it.

And last, since Godin clause was 20mil and although i highly rate him, i would see a straight swap with Caldara or Rugani as a financial loss. Gain in quality yes, but financial loss, as young talents these days are highly overrated in the market.
I made a sincere effort to make everything clear now!

Hope you are pleased.
All of the financials you wrote are irrelevant here, I don't know why you even wrote that out :p. All you needed to say was that bold part there, you could've saved so much time in your day.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Its Cronios man. He is the Varys of Tuz, he passive aggressive laments about what he can never do anymore.

giphy.gif

@Cronios interests lie elsewhere.....

@Hustini @Dru @Post Ironic @Fr3sh

cristiano-ronaldo-danse.gif

-Lord-Varys-game-of-thrones-37040296-500-221.gif

anigif_enhanced-21938-1402951044-15.gif

varys-1427132648.gif?quality=.gif

tumblr_lw461ztlq81ql095co1_500.gif

varys-major-gif.gi_.gif

photofunky.gif

No Wonder @Cronios was so eager to "scout" and "sneak" into Cristiano's fortified vacation spot in Greece for us :klin:

ForthrightLimpAmericanpainthorse-max-1mb.gif

SerpentineActiveEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif
:lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The look in dyby eyes....you know they JUST banged.

CR7 is known to be THE most hung guy in Italy, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed dybys ass.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself loose enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with CR7 barely able to force it past the knob, and Dyby moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his gut.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his ass muscles clamping down on CR7 throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ronaldo: 'I dreamed of Juventus' | Football Italia

Cristiano Ronaldo admits he dreamed as a child of playing for Juventus, felt “unbelievable” at the standing ovation in Turin and hails the “family” atmosphere.

The €100m plus bonuses signing gave an exclusive interview to Juventus TV after joining the side for pre-season training.

“I feel great. Everything is good, the test was good, people around the stadium, the fans, the people in the training ground are very nice with me. I’m glad, I’m happy.”

The Ballon d’Or winner surprised everyone when leaving Real Madrid, so what made him choose Juventus?

“Great club, first of all it is a great club. Since I was a kid, I looked at this team and said I hope to play there one day. Now I will play for a fantastic club, one of the biggest clubs in the world. I’m happy.

“I don’t have a precise moment when I decided. During the years, we played a few times against Juve and I had a special feeling that the Italian supporters like Cristiano.

“It’s the biggest club in Italy, one of the best in the world, so it was an easy decision, as Juve are an unbelievable club.”

When Real Madrid won their Champions League quarter-final in Turin last season, Ronaldo scored a sensational bicycle kick and was rewarded with a standing ovation by his opposition crowd.

“Unbelievable. I remember every day, that never happened to me before. In the Champions League against Juve, a quarter-final, you score a goal and see everyone in the stadium applaud you. It was an unbelievable feeling.

“I felt surprised at the beginning. I am used to following Juve and I like the club, but since that moment I liked them even more. I won’t say it was the key point in my decision, but every detail helps. Maybe. Of course, it helps when you see the people like you, the supporters and club like you, the feeling is completely different.

“I have to say thank you to all of them for the support. My priority is to do my best, be professional, try to make the team even better. That is my job, I’ll try to enjoy it as much as I can and make Juventus even better.

“My first goal will happen in a natural way, I’m not thinking about that. I know that I will be prepared, I’ll be ready, but my first goal doesn’t matter. I just want to be ready.

“I want to be in good shape, help the team, win trophies – that is what I’m looking for.”

Ronaldo has won the Ballon d’Or five times, so is there a feeling he is yet to experience in football?

“I don’t know, maybe it’ll be different here in this club. So far, I feel the people at the club are different, they are nice and like a family. The supporters are the same.

“I’m excited and of course I want to make them happy. I’ve been a professional for 15-16 years, so my method is always the same. I played for many years at Manchester United and Real Madrid, now is a new adventure, but I want to always keep the same working method and ethic, helping the team to achieve our goals.”

After the Premier League and La Liga, Cristiano Ronaldo will make his Serie A debut at the age of 33.

“I know the league, as I followed it on television, but never played here before. I hope that I can adapt very fast, but I come here for the challenge to the best club in Italy, is exciting and I hope to start the season as well as possible.

“Thank you for everything, I’ll do my best and for sure we’re going to win things together.”

- - - Updated - - -

Lol this is how you kiss ass, Bonucci :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ronaldo: 'I dreamed of Juventus' | Football Italia

Cristiano Ronaldo admits he dreamed as a child of playing for Juventus, felt “unbelievable” at the standing ovation in Turin and hails the “family” atmosphere.

The €100m plus bonuses signing gave an exclusive interview to Juventus TV after joining the side for pre-season training.

“I feel great. Everything is good, the test was good, people around the stadium, the fans, the people in the training ground are very nice with me. I’m glad, I’m happy.”

The Ballon d’Or winner surprised everyone when leaving Real Madrid, so what made him choose Juventus?

“Great club, first of all it is a great club. Since I was a kid, I looked at this team and said I hope to play there one day. Now I will play for a fantastic club, one of the biggest clubs in the world. I’m happy.

“I don’t have a precise moment when I decided. During the years, we played a few times against Juve and I had a special feeling that the Italian supporters like Cristiano.

“It’s the biggest club in Italy, one of the best in the world, so it was an easy decision, as Juve are an unbelievable club.”

When Real Madrid won their Champions League quarter-final in Turin last season, Ronaldo scored a sensational bicycle kick and was rewarded with a standing ovation by his opposition crowd.

“Unbelievable. I remember every day, that never happened to me before. In the Champions League against Juve, a quarter-final, you score a goal and see everyone in the stadium applaud you. It was an unbelievable feeling.

“I felt surprised at the beginning. I am used to following Juve and I like the club, but since that moment I liked them even more. I won’t say it was the key point in my decision, but every detail helps. Maybe. Of course, it helps when you see the people like you, the supporters and club like you, the feeling is completely different.

“I have to say thank you to all of them for the support. My priority is to do my best, be professional, try to make the team even better. That is my job, I’ll try to enjoy it as much as I can and make Juventus even better.

“My first goal will happen in a natural way, I’m not thinking about that. I know that I will be prepared, I’ll be ready, but my first goal doesn’t matter. I just want to be ready.

“I want to be in good shape, help the team, win trophies – that is what I’m looking for.”

Ronaldo has won the Ballon d’Or five times, so is there a feeling he is yet to experience in football?

“I don’t know, maybe it’ll be different here in this club. So far, I feel the people at the club are different, they are nice and like a family. The supporters are the same.

“I’m excited and of course I want to make them happy. I’ve been a professional for 15-16 years, so my method is always the same. I played for many years at Manchester United and Real Madrid, now is a new adventure, but I want to always keep the same working method and ethic, helping the team to achieve our goals.”

After the Premier League and La Liga, Cristiano Ronaldo will make his Serie A debut at the age of 33.

“I know the league, as I followed it on television, but never played here before. I hope that I can adapt very fast, but I come here for the challenge to the best club in Italy, is exciting and I hope to start the season as well as possible.

“Thank you for everything, I’ll do my best and for sure we’re going to win things together.”

- - - Updated - - -

Lol this is how you kiss ass, Bonucci :p
Et tu, Brute?

:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 74)