Cristiano Ronaldo (88 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Joke or are you actually, seriously, downplaying Ronaldo factor? Answer.
I'm partially joking, but giving credit only to a player as their success to 4 chl player is bullfuck! And it's true they did not win before Bale went to RM, I'm not saying is his merit only as your pictures states!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm partially joking, but giving credit only to a player as their success to 4 chl player is bullfuck! And it's true they did not win before Bale went to RM, I'm not saying is his merit only as your pictures states!
I am normally against giving too much credit to one player for team success but jesus F look at the guy's record. If there has ever been an individual footballer who deserves credit for something like this than it is Ronaldo.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Joke or are you actually, seriously, downplaying Ronaldo factor? Answer.

Do not feed the trolls :lol: It's coming home...

- - - Updated - - -

Inevitable. Look at that ultra defensive, one step from catenaccio lineup we are building

Douglas Costa - Ronaldo - Dybala

--------Matuidi - Pjanic - Can

Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - Cancelo
The tactic is simpler than that:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
costa and cuadrado should have 20 assists each just from crossing to ronaldo

they dont have even have to aim to him. just aim in the penalty box and he will reach the ball somehow

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
costa and cuadrado should have 20 assists each just from crossing to ronaldo

they dont have even have to aim to him. just aim in the penalty box and he will reach the ball somehow
Like you will reach for your phone to change cable provider after missing games? lol

Jul 13, 2010
I just realized that the squad in usa is worth much less than than these 6 plebs in j village haha

- - - Updated - - -

Like you will reach for your phone to change cable provider after missing games? lol
who use cable these days lol. IPTV babyyy. OTT babbyyy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)