Cristiano Ronaldo (53 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I was thinking about it a few days ago, but I think I will probably never feel as excited and happy about a transfer ever again in my life. I mean, I've basically peaked when it comes to transfers, it's all down from here for the rest of us unless you have a family member that signs for Juve.

Mar 4, 2007
I was thinking about it a few days ago, but I think I will probably never feel as excited and happy about a transfer ever again in my life. I mean, I've basically peaked when it comes to transfers, it's all down from here for the rest of us unless you have a family member that signs for Juve.
I’m sure some Madrid fans felt the same way when they got Zidane and look how things turn out after that. I’m sure the next big thing will come after we catch up with rest of the powerhouse clubs in the next four years.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I’m sure some Madrid fans felt the same way when they got Zidane and look how things turn out after that. I’m sure the next big thing will come after we catch up with rest of the powerhouse clubs in the next four years.
This is Ronaldo tho, hard to be better than that. Dude will be spoken of for generations.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fucking insane. Literally went from being coached by Del Neri and debating who should start over Matri or Quagliarella - to this! Batshit crazy.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
This is Ronaldo tho, hard to be better than that. Dude will be spoken of for generations.

:depressed

- - - Updated - - -

So many years will pass until we see another Ronaldo or Messi in this world.

- - - Updated - - -

(the strong will see it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)