Cristiano Ronaldo (129 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Pjanic? Absolutely no chance he’s leaving. And weren’t you one of Gonzalo’s biggest detractors on this forum? Now it’s a problem we want to sell him :howler:
Hey, fuck Higuain!!!! I want him sold today, but my point is that loosing our starter striker, our best midfield player and probably one of the best prospects in our squad seems a bit too much, especially about Pjanic.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Cristiano’s been on Spanish TV every day for the past 9 days. Could increase our brand out here, particularly with the previous dim view a lot of the Spanish have of Italian football.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Black GOAT shirt! I win.

Not happy this page has been quiet lately.

Milan fans are still butthurt that we signed Ronaldo they keep on posting news on FB that Ronaldo joined Juve only for financial purposes! It gets funnier because their club might even go bankrupt. They're owned by a hedge fund FFS!

+rep ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Apr 9, 2015
Juventus receive 18% for each Ronaldo shirt that is sold. #FoxSportsItalia

Adidas store or in general ? :think:
Juventus got a 'special contract' about the sales from our stores and online stores. We will get on those shirts much more profit than sales from other outlets and Adidas site.

Included
- Juventus online store
- 3 in Turin
- 1 in Milano

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Pretty sure it was posted before, but I just cannot believe I watched and enjoyed a 1 hour and 20 minute goal compilation video.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventus receive 18% for each Ronaldo shirt that is sold. #FoxSportsItalia

Adidas store or in general ? :think:
I’m sure Beppe has a deal worked out with all the Chinese companies that will make fakes so we’ll even get 18% from them :delpiero: He’s got connections underground.

- - - Updated - - -

If cristiano Ronaldo was messi's brother his name would cristiano messi

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Thank you for that interesting tidbit of information.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to Il Sole 24 Ore, Juventus could close the gap with the rest of European giants soon. The signing of Ronaldo, in fact, would allow the Old Lady to gain an extra € 75/100 million-a-year. The Ronaldo effect will have a huge impact on Juventus’ balance sheet although incomes from ticket sales and tv rights are not going to improve as much for the Old Lady who is expected to earn maximum € 34 million extra from these two voices in their balance sheet.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp....ill-earn-every-year-thanks-to-cristiano-47566

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
According to Il Sole 24 Ore, Juventus could close the gap with the rest of European giants soon. The signing of Ronaldo, in fact, would allow the Old Lady to gain an extra € 75/100 million-a-year. The Ronaldo effect will have a huge impact on Juventus’ balance sheet although incomes from ticket sales and tv rights are not going to improve as much for the Old Lady who is expected to earn maximum € 34 million extra from these two voices in their balance sheet.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp....ill-earn-every-year-thanks-to-cristiano-47566
That seems way too optimistic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)