Cristiano Ronaldo (109 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Was Inzaghi hold in the same level of status of Beckham? Not even close... see where I'm going here with "overrated".
What level?

He was the most marketable player, not neccessarly because of his playing skills.

As a matter of fact I don't know anyone who considered him the best player in the world at any point of his career.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
What level?

He was the most marketable player, not neccessarly because of his playing skills.

As a matter of fact I don't know anyone who considered him the best player in the world at any point of his career.

Thats what I mean. Altough some people confuse his marketability with the skills he had. He was good but not great. Married the spice girl and sold more shirts than Zidane or Figo at that time but not sure if he followed the right path of value.

- - - Updated - - -

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Thats what I mean. Altough some people confuse his marketability with the skills he had. He was good but not great. Married the spice girl and sold more shirts than Zidane or Figo at that time but not sure if he followed the right path of value.

- - - Updated - - -

Not his fault that he sold more jerseys than Zidane.

If he was awarded a balon d'or then I would agree with you.

He was WC in his position, nothing more or less.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Not his fault that he sold more jerseys than Zidane.

If he was awarded a balon d'or then I would agree with you.

He was WC in his position, nothing more or less.

I used to like him on those Man U years but then he quickly downgraded and sold his soul to the devil and then I started to find him more and more overrated.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Did you supported Utd and Real because of Ronaldo?

I supported United through the golden years of Ferguson. I guess everybody did. What a team they had through the years... Van Der Sar, Schmeichel, Neville, Rio, Vidic, Staam, Giggs, Scholes, Cantona, Becks etc and of course Ronaldo. About Real I supported him while he was there not sure how I feel about them now... as the way they discarded Ron. Without Zidane and Ron they will have a hard time progressing through the last 16, even with newcomers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)