Cristiano Ronaldo (108 Viewers)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Amazing signing. So fucking pumped he’s with us. Still so surreal to see him rocking the Bianconero colours. Look at the progress that we’ve made as a club when the best player in the world (and possibly best in history) tells his agents “if I leave Madrid, I only want Juventus”. Let’s enjoy this boys and hope he takes us to CL glory.
History was made!!!

- - - Updated - - -

CR7 is BIANCONERO!!! still cant believe it!! I really hope our current stars see how much we really intend on winning everything! I feel bad for Licht and Buffon! I know these two would have loved to play with the GOAT.. Fino Alla Fine! CR7 is here!!!

A new era is born... GOD has arrived in Torino! :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Does anyone else feel lost now that this transfer has happened. Like you just mindlessly open new posts page and keep hitting refresh to realize that Ronaldo has already been signed. That the greatest climax of your life has passed and there will never be something that approaches this again.

Like a cold car ride through a dark suburban night. Look out the window and think of death, guys. It's a-comin.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure they want to be invited back.
I kinda know what you're saying, been thinking a lot to myself when driving lately: "don't fuck up and die, you're gonna miss Ronaldo playing for Juve".

:lol:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Insigne: “He never scored against us in the CL and I prefer Messi”

:lol: you will regret these words you useless midget.
He’s suffering from “little man syndrome” it’s understandable. But I’ll leave this one here just as a “little” reminder.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Such a messy post by me. Can’t be arsed to edit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)