Cristiano Ronaldo (108 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Who's the teeny girl in the background? asking for a friend.
Ronaldo is just followed by hordes of teenage sluts, they don't even know they are doing it but something in the air, a musk attracts them, like a shark that detects a single drop of blood in the water from miles of away, it is mindlessly drawn by instinct to pass the best genes it can on to the next generation of shark sluts.

Looks like one of the sluts made it through the barriers we erected outside.

- - - Updated - - -

Even shaved his hair into a J :touched:
No he didn't.

that is just you projecting. The mind of a demigod like Ronaldo does not work in such humble pandering ways. He literally would not even think of it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Does anyone else feel lost now that this transfer has happened. Like you just mindlessly open new posts page and keep hitting refresh to realize that Ronaldo has already been signed. That the greatest climax of your life has passed and there will never be something that approaches this again.

Like a cold car ride through a dark suburban night. Look out the window and think of death, guys. It's a-comin.

- - - Updated - - -

Amazig no journalist had the balls to ask about the penalty against us in Semi Final.
Pretty sure they want to be invited back.

Apr 15, 2006
Does anyone else feel lost now that this transfer has happened. Like you just mindlessly open new posts page and keep hitting refresh to realize that Ronaldo has already been signed. That the greatest climax of your life has passed and there will never be something that approaches this again.

Like a cold car ride through a dark suburban night. Look out the window and think of death, guys. It's a-comin.
Lost? I am pumped! I wish I could hit refresh and the world would jump to the start of our season in August! Everything from here on is going to be different. The training sessions, the match buildup, the conferences, the rivalry, the commentary... everything is gonna be different. This isn't the climax, this is the start of something beautiful!

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo: Joining Juve is not a holiday for him.
Pogba: Juventus was like a holiday.
Suck it, Pogba!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure they want to be invited back.
I like this new creative writing Kyle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)