Cristiano Ronaldo (190 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
you serious? :lol:

he didn't actually said that.
yes, did you watch CL last season? Dzeko carried Roma to a final by himself (yes, final. they beat Liverpool fairly, but ref screwed them). a shame no one will recognize that and he will probably be 47th in Balon dor voting or something like that

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol guys what did you want from a press conference? He's a footballer, not a politician. I personally only wanted to see him holding the Juve shirt
Personally wanted him to say he'd destroy all opposition and salt the lands their stadiums used to stand on.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
"Players my age usually go to Qatar, China and I come to a big European club. I am happy and grateful to Juventus for giving me this opportunity to continue to shine. Age is not that important. If you are well emotionally and physically, then age is not important. The transfer numbers make me proud, considering that I'm a "veteran" player as you say. I am different from the others who are already finished at the age of 33 or 34. It's a moment of excitement for this club to bet on me regardless of being 23 years old ... sorry, 33 years old."

FUCKING GOAT!!! :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
yes, did you watch CL last season? Dzeko carried Roma to a final by himself (yes, final. they beat Liverpool fairly, but ref screwed them). a shame no one will recognize that and he will probably be 47th in Balon dor voting or something like that
Ronaldo: “Dzeko? With all due respect, I piss on him.”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Summary of the conference:

- Juve is one of the biggest teams in the world;

- For me it was easy to choose;

- I'm not afraid of anyone;

- I'm here to win everything and I thank Juventus of the opportunity;

- Dzeco and Icardi who? I had a duel with LM10;

- Serie A is difficult but I love new challenges;

- I have NOT had any other offers and I have not heard Ancelotti even though I have an excellent relationship with him and I carry it in my heart;

- I am the strongest of all I am still young because of this I do not go to China or to Quatar;

- I will leave the sign here too;

- Juve is a step forward for my career;

- Probably the first game at Villar Perosa

He really said Dzko and Icardi who? or you just invented that?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He really said Dzko and Icardi who? or you just invented that?
Word is he wrote down Dzeko on a piece of paper, which he placed on the ground. Then he took out his dick and pissed all over it. At that point he said 'Dzeko who?'.

I just heard it though, didn't see it myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)