Cristiano Ronaldo (180 Viewers)

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Of course he is a bit nervous. Its JUVENTUS u mother fu%$ :lol: . He move to another place after almost decade. But like he sad. He takes up new challenges all his career. And best of all, always wins them.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

delicious video

- - - Updated - - -

Very lame and mediocre press conference it has to be said

Half the time he was drinking water and not even answering to the question properly. Either lost in translation or just diplomacy

And fire that translator. She was terrible

I believe it must be the translator. The Conference was quite long as he addressed the topics requested.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
I really hope EA is putting Ronaldo with a Juve shirt on the cover. Not a Portugal shirt or some other player. Would be wonderful marketing for the brand.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
This was pretty disappointing press conf. Usual Messi v Ronaldo crap. Some irrelevant Portugal questions. As was the event itself. I expected half naked woman around the place with Marotta smearing or smeared in honey. Then the p.ssy riotest to randomly show up and then ending with trademark Siiiiiiiiiiimmmm.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
This was pretty disappointing press conf. Usual Messi v Ronaldo crap. Some irrelevant Portugal questions. As was the event itself. I expected half naked woman around the place with Marotta smearing or smeared in honey. Then the p.ssy riotest to randomly show up and then ending with trademark Siiiiiiiiiiimmmm.
:lol2:

. @Xperd expected the same.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Lol guys what did you want from a press conference? He's a footballer, not a politician. I personally only wanted to see him holding the Juve shirt :heart:

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Summary of the conference:

- Juve is one of the biggest teams in the world;

- For me it was easy to choose;

- I'm not afraid of anyone;

- I'm here to win everything and I thank Juventus of the opportunity;

- Dzeco and Icardi who? I had a duel with LM10;

- Serie A is difficult but I love new challenges;

- I have NOT had any other offers and I have not heard Ancelotti even though I have an excellent relationship with him and I carry it in my heart;

- I am the strongest of all I am still young because of this I do not go to China or to Quatar;

- I will leave the sign here too;

- Juve is a step forward for my career;

- Probably the first game at Villar Perosa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)