Cristiano Ronaldo (180 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Very lame and mediocre press conference it has to be said

Half the time he was drinking water and not even answering to the question properly. Either lost in translation or just diplomacy

And fire that translator. She was terrible

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Half the time he was drinking water and not even answering to the question properly. Either lost in translation or just diplomacy

Drinking water a sign of nervousness?

Body language experts please discuss.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What did u guys expect? Conferences are always like this usually bullshit of how u are honoured to play for the club and u will give ur best in training, that u will play whenever the coach wants to play and ur grateful to fans for their support. What else he could possibly say to make u happy?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Agree too many portuguese/spanish journalists who ask about Messi and Sporting. I wanted to know what is his favorite pizza topping. And has he spoke about tactics with Allegri. Is he ready to sacrifice and play LWB when Sandro goes to PSG.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
RAI journalist: "How much do you know about your teammates?"

Ronaldo: "It is a fantastic squad of champions. I already met some of them, like Giorgio [Chiellini], Miralem [Pjanic] and especially Stefano [Sturaro], who is the one of the toughest players I have faced."

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
What did u guys expect? Conferences are always like this usually bullshit of how u are honoured to play for the club and u will give ur best in training, that u will play whenever the coach wants to play and ur grateful to fans for their support. What else he could possibly say to make u happy?
Yeah, don't know what people expect to be honest. He was respectful of Juve and arrogantly confident of his own abilities, which is exactly what I want from him.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
RAI journalist: "How much do you know about your teammates?"

Ronaldo: "It is a fantastic squad of champions. I already met some of them, like Giorgio [Chiellini], Miralem [Pjanic] and especially Stefano [Sturaro], who is the one of the toughest players I have faced."
Ffs that can't be true :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)