Cristiano Ronaldo (55 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Im loving the bitterness from Napoli. Hamsik is such a bitch.

According to him (an expert of winning scudetti) one player cant win you the league unless its Maradona ( dig at Ronaldo)

Maybe he bas forgotten we won the league 7 seasons in row without said player.
In my old age and experience watching Serie A, I find it best to sit back and watch every other club talk. It only makes it sweeter as we sit in silence and do our talking on the pitch with results. Why do you think I enjoy doing my end of season posts so much? Because 8-9 months later after endless attacks and every excuse under the sun gets thrown around, we still win.

Let them talk.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
In my old age and experience watching Serie A, I find it best to sit back and watch every other club talk. It only makes it sweeter as we sit in silence and do our talking on the pitch with results. Why do you think I enjoy doing my end of season posts so much? Because 8-9 months later after endless attacks and every excuse under the sun gets thrown around, we still win.

Let them talk.
:tup:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Have we ever done business with Mendez before Cancelo and Ronaldo? After these two transfers i think we will see a long colaboration with him, he seemed quite professional and more of a humam being than that fat fuck.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Have we ever done business with Mendez before Cancelo and Ronaldo? After these two transfers i think we will see a long colaboration with him, he seemed quite professional and more of a humam being than that fat fuck.
Look at what he did to Benfica and Valencia before you say too much :D He is way more powerful then the fat fvck, his agency basically runs half a dozen clubs, take incredible amount of procentage etc. The fat fvck cant screw you over if you refuse his clients once, while Mendes can put you in a bad spot if you dont give him what he wants, since he cornered the top players market in south america and southern europe. Raiola may be making lots of flashy headlines, but most of this new regulation coming up on agents is because of Mendes.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Look at what he did to Benfica and Valencia before you say too much :D He is way more powerful then the fat fvck, his agency basically runs half a dozen clubs, take incredible amount of procentage etc. The fat fvck cant screw you over if you refuse his clients once, while Mendes can put you in a bad spot if you dont give him what he wants, since he cornered the top players market in south america and southern europe. Raiola may be making lots of flashy headlines, but most of this new regulation coming up on agents is because of Mendes.
Damn! Napoli and ADL are in hot water now that they did not grant Ronaldo his first choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fiat-Ronaldo strike 'complete flop’
By Football Italia staff

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles claims strike action against Juventus’ signing of Cristiano Ronaldo was 'a complete flop’.

A trade union for FCA workers announced last week that its members would go on strike for two days over Ronaldo’s 'unacceptable’ €112m transfer to Juve.

It came as some of that fee is likely to be paid through sponsorships by the club’s parent company Exor, which owns the car manufacturer.

However, an FCA spokesperson responded on Monday: “Today in Melfi, like it happened in Pomigliano last Friday, the protest initiatives promoted on the issue of football were a complete flop.

“Only five employees of around 1,700 went on strike. The percentage of those who went on strike was 0.3 percent.

“It is yet more confirmation that the workers in Melfi and Pomigliano understood perfectly that these were exploitative protests promoted by acronyms of no real representativeness or individuals who had the sole intention of gaining publicity for personal purposes.

“The echo of these agitations was enormously disproportionate to the reality of facts, which characterises the worker-company relationship at the two plants."

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Fiat-Ronaldo strike 'complete flop’
By Football Italia staff

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles claims strike action against Juventus’ signing of Cristiano Ronaldo was 'a complete flop’.

A trade union for FCA workers announced last week that its members would go on strike for two days over Ronaldo’s 'unacceptable’ €112m transfer to Juve.

It came as some of that fee is likely to be paid through sponsorships by the club’s parent company Exor, which owns the car manufacturer.

However, an FCA spokesperson responded on Monday: “Today in Melfi, like it happened in Pomigliano last Friday, the protest initiatives promoted on the issue of football were a complete flop.

“Only five employees of around 1,700 went on strike. The percentage of those who went on strike was 0.3 percent.

“It is yet more confirmation that the workers in Melfi and Pomigliano understood perfectly that these were exploitative protests promoted by acronyms of no real representativeness or individuals who had the sole intention of gaining publicity for personal purposes.

“The echo of these agitations was enormously disproportionate to the reality of facts, which characterises the worker-company relationship at the two plants."
nipples fan for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)