Cristiano Ronaldo (109 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I’m just so happy that ADL and Napoli said “no” to signing him :heart: Lucky we were his plan B.
We were actually his plan D. After Naples Mendes went to Inter, but Thorhir said he is a Barcelona legend and he is not sure that he can deal with his growth hormone problems? Then he went to Milan, but they wanted him to pay for the transfer and also give them 30 mil by the end of the week to deal with FFP.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I’m just so happy that ADL and Napoli said “no” to signing him :heart: Lucky we were his plan B.
:lol:

That's ironic on so many levels because if it does ultimately hurt anyone, it's obviously still them butthurt neapolitans being frustrated even more by their management missing out on perhaps the opportunity of a lifetime. :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We were actually his plan D. After Naples Mendes went to Inter, but Thorhir said he is a Barcelona legend and he is not sure that he can deal with his growth hormone problems? Then he went to Milan, but they wanted him to pay for the transfer and also give them 30 mil by the end of the week to deal with FFP.
Milan ended up refusing to sign him because he refused to buy Gattuso’s share of the pig farm

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
hopefully its because its monday morning and this are just medical. I expect him to get a great applause in the afternoon when he signs the contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)