Cristiano Ronaldo (96 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
You should be around during meltdowns. You should go to Real 1-3 Juventus thread. You’ll enjoy it even more. Juve vs Benfica. When Conte couldnt beat benfica even though Benfica were without two players.
Go further back. These weren't as bad as being stumped by Fulham 1-4 Zebina flicking us off. I was there lol

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
EDIT: Crap, again a long post - sorry guys! TLDR: Thanks to all who shared welcome to me in previous posts, you are amazing! :flag1:

As for being the only club in my life - yes. I believe some people have time to follow more clubs they support, but I really cannot.. I have a job, family, I am lucky to actively follow one club and it's even better if you really love that club.
So originally I was supporting Man UTD in my teens (Beckham, Giggs), I really like that club and actually still do - but it is unfair to call myself 'supporter' of that club, because I admit, I do not watch their matches anymore - as said before, I simply do not have time to follow all. I guess why I started to like Man UTD is because I was playing football back then too and you know... we all had to have a favorite club / player. For me it was Beckham / Man UTD. And later on CR7 joined them and it was even more amazing experience for me. Cristiano made such an impact on me, that I followed his transfer from Man UTD to RM. Even at the transfer confirmed, I was not happy - of course, I was a Red Devil, but I also did not love the 'celebrity status' of Real Madrid. And during the years I was watching their matches, I learnt also that the second best club in that league (barca) is almost the same and basically these were the only 2 clubs competing for the Top spots in the league, occasionally Athl Madrid would rival them too. Perhaps what I did like about RM is the ability to see all these expensive (not necessary good!) players play in one club and the joy of sharing victories and trophies during this period.

But I havent felt any connection with RM club as I did with Manchester United. But today all the players that made the connection with the Man UTD no longer play for that club, so it was hard to find passion back -> of course, if you support a club you should not stop supporting it due one player's transfer - I get that, but I was in such era that I felt stronger connection with CR7 as he became my role model in life.

Now here I am, with Juve Fans, feels amazing. I admit, I am a bit surprised that you guys are somehow 'against' fans that just came due Ronaldo - because I strongly believe that at your youth, if you are not from the same city as the club you support, you had to have some favorite player that made you stick with chanting for that club. Few exceptions do exists, that probably just watched a random game / heard from their friends that this club is good, and fell in love with the gameplay before knowing any players - but I think this are in all honesty minority. Mostly it all starts with that one player. CR7 is a massively famous (millions of fans) and that is why this 'impact' on Juve Fan base is much larger. But I think the ones who joined these Forums and taking discussions are more serious in supporting Juve as club too - the ones liking Facebook / Instragram pages are probably the ones you would 'not really appreciate'.

Anyhow, what I love about Juventus is that they are winning Serie A consecutively, they made to finals in CL and yet they were not in all global medias / social medias. This means they do not have this 'celebrity status' as I mentioned before - that status s**ks, because then you will see a lot of the fake fans you are mentioning here + players themselves start to act as celebrites instead of professional football players who have passion to win every single match for their club. Cristiano might influence this 'celebrity status' of Juve a bit, but could be that one of his intentions to come here is to lay-off a bit from the cameras and attention and just play good football until end of his career - he mentioned several times he wants to finish on TOP and he wont go to China / US / Qatar or whatever others player do when they want to retire.
Second I love their fighting spirit. I seem to get the feeling that you guys do not like our coach, but in the documentaries I noticed that he is quite strict and passionate about winnings - this is a good thing for me, but perhaps that was all rigged / player by scenario for the series. Anyway, players are fighters, nooone slacks on the field, everyone wants the ball. Chiellini, Cuadrado, Dybala, Pjanic, Mandzukic are all great warriors on the field. Dybala is probably my favourite Juve player as far as I have seen until now, in this Juve lineup (since CR has not played yet for it). Amazinh youngster, deadly shots on goal, good ball control, good stamina - great guy!
Third the chemistry of the entire Juventus FC is amazing - the first feelings are as if you step into a family. And yes, this is being promoted by every club, but I did not feel it before, here I do. Players stick together, they also interact with their fans, president is also involved in the right merit in decisions.

Lastly, the fans. Without being part of RM you wont ever know how bad it can be. On Facebook there is a picture of, lets say, Marcelo and you would see all comments 'CR7 best in world!', 'Like if you think Ronaldo is better than Messi!', etc. This was really annoying to me, I do admire CR7, but sometimes articles aren't about him and some 'fans' would still bring him up. I do not see this happening here. Seems supports is for every player in this club with no one really sticking out (of course probably also you guys have a special player in Juve, but you are not forcing such statements in every other Topic).

SO these are few things I love about Juve for now, but I am sure there will be more once matches start.
Just for the record, you're going to die on this forum.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
BTW guys, just have to add this: I for sure can say, at least I feel so in my heart, that from spending 1 day with you guys actively on these Forums - I am embarking on a new exciting journey in my 'Football' life. It was what... like 8 years without any debate with the fans and now here I am like chatting the entire day with you guys and it feels amazing. Juve is for sure a great club - it cannot be anything else - how can I know from day 1? Well simple - I just noticed how amazing their fans are - true family, fun bunch of peeps! Bravo and congrats to you all! :delpiero:
Also, fuck off.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
BTW guys, just have to add this: I for sure can say, at least I feel so in my heart, that from spending 1 day with you guys actively on these Forums - I am embarking on a new exciting journey in my 'Football' life. It was what... like 8 years without any debate with the fans and now here I am like chatting the entire day with you guys and it feels amazing. Juve is for sure a great club - it cannot be anything else - how can I know from day 1? Well simple - I just noticed how amazing their fans are - true family, fun bunch of peeps! Bravo and congrats to you all! :delpiero:
One of the things that will please me for you to discover @JuveCR7 is the sheer love most of us - if not all now - have for this club's general manager (the one responsible for negotiating transfers) - Beppe Marotta.

In 2010, when he joined the club, most thought he was a useless balding slut, a Willy Loman, a Secco clone if you will. One who would sell his mother for peanuts. Some, though, and this includes myself, thought he was FAULT FREE. What we came to realize over the years, is that the Great Man - the God - that is Beppe Marotta - and who has now brought us Cristiano fucking Ronaldo - is an absolute madman, a troll beast, a terrorist. Oh crazy britney how I love this man. Chicken suckadeck! Soon, you too will want doomsday Marotta's besciamella sauce all over you.

Welcome to Juventuz forums! :beer:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
lol imagine Ronaldo going in to the museum on Monday like new players usually do their first day. He will be like 'yeah I got this, got 5 of that one, 5 of that one as well'

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
One of the things that will please me for you to discover @JuveCR7 is the sheer love most of us - if not all now - have for this club's general manager (the one responsible for negotiating transfers) - Beppe Marotta.

In 2010, when he joined the club, most thought he was a useless balding slut, a Willy Loman, a Secco clone if you will. One who would sell his mother for peanuts. Some, though, and this includes myself, thought he was FAULT FREE. What we came to realize over the years, is that the Great Man - the God - that is Beppe Marotta - and who has now brought us Cristiano $#@!ing Ronaldo - is an absolute madman, a troll beast, a terrorist. Oh crazy britney how I love this man. Chicken suckadeck! Soon, you too will want doomsday Marotta's besciamella sauce all over you.

Welcome to Juventuz forums! :beer:
Hahah this is an amazing post! :D

As to it's content - great news! Since in RM everyone hated Perez.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Hahah this is an amazing post! :D

As to it's content - great news! Since in RM everyone hated Perez.
Most of us hated Marotta at first. Especially during his first season. I told myself I'd never doubt him again after that first Serie A title and have not doubted any of his moves since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)